VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

VW Motorsport visit pics

755 views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  phaeton 
#1 ·
Hey fellows, have posted up some pics of my visit to VW Motorsport for those who are interested..... some cool pics. http://pub26.ezboard.com/faudi...topic
Also when I was there, they had the release of the Lupo 3l (3 litres of fuel per 100kms) neat stuff. Did the Karmann factory, Hannover Factory & of course the Wolfsburg plant & Autostadt..... Also caught up with the R32 club in W'burg - burnt around Germany & Holland with our replica of "Antarctica 1" (A 63 bug) and our 68 country buggy (now both residing in Wolfsburg's museum). We had a new Passat & Sharan 1.9TDI's as support vehicles, top speed of the passat - 229kph, the Sharan 208kph....... Boring.......

#15 ·
Re: (IML337)

Looks like you had an awesome time Guy! I can't wait to get back to Germany. I did Wolfsburg/Autostadt and Ingolstadt last year but next time I want to get to Dresden to see the Glaserne Manufaktur (where VW make the Phaeton) and Neckarsulm (RS6, A8). Any other places you can suggest while I am there, Guy?
Tim - need a baggage carrier?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.