VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Step in the wrong direction. Screen didn't need a size increase, but a usability improvement. That certainly seems like it would block some forward visibility.

The key to making the system more usable would be a small climate control panel with physical buttons below the central air vents (where the USB ports currently reside)

·
Registered
2021 Tesla Model 3 SR+, 2017 Subaru Outback Limited
24,897 Posts
If they don't make the climate and volume touch sliders light up at night, it's still a big fail (same on the ID.4, unfortunately).

·
Premium Member
13,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Step in the wrong direction. Screen didn't need a size increase, but a usability improvement. That certainly seems like it would block some forward visibility.

The key to making the system more usable would be a small climate control panel with physical buttons below the central air vents (where the USB ports currently reside)
VW: So from what I'm hearing, you want an even bigger screen with more functionality embedded? Coming right up ❗❗❗

·
Premium Member
13,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
27,445 Posts
I had a SEAT Leon as a rental last week with this setup. Good lord. I knew it was going to be bad, but it was AWFUL. Absolutely horrible. I don't know if I will run out of words to describe how bad it is.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts