VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
21,012 Posts
I do! Make it 200hp/tq in 2500lb range and I'll be the happiest guy on earth, lol

Basically I'm asking Porsche to make a car that would rival Lotus with similar specs ... Just so that I could have a real German race car
That will probably run you 60 grand... If you want that pick up a Toyobaru, slap a blower on it and gut the trunk and rear seats. Under 2500# for a lot less

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
I do! Make it 200hp/tq in 2500lb range and I'll be the happiest guy on earth, lol

Basically I'm asking Porsche to make a car that would rival Lotus with similar specs ... Just so that I could have a real German race car
Why don't you just go buy a used S2K if that's what you want...? :confused:

·
Registered
15,281 Posts

Doubt that will ever happen. Porsche more than likely does not want a car that sits in the rx8/brz/frs/s2k class

·
Registered
2,987 Posts
Why don't you just go buy a used S2K if that's what you want...? :confused:
Because s2k is not a Porsche?

That will probably run you 60 grand... If you want that pick up a Toyobaru, slap a blower on it and gut the trunk and rear seats. Under 2500# for a lot less
Sadly, you are probably right, no Toyobaru for me though, I'd go for s2k before I do that, or a Miata

Doubt that will ever happen. Porsche more than likely does not want a car that sits in the rx8/brz/frs/s2k class
There's Cayman, but ... meh ...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.