VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I'm there, any interest for the mkiv guys in an alientech gb or a vag com gb at the meet ?
Zach
VW Performance North

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Re: VWoT 3rd Anniversary Meet (Chicklet of Death)

the caseys is on steeles just west of the 410....it's in one of those big-block paza areas....across the street from the home depot....you can see it on te south side of steeles. actually it's in the same parking lot as the movie theater..you can't miss it

·
Premium Member
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Re: VWoT 3rd Anniversary Meet (Chicklet of Death)

quote:[HR][/HR]Anyone can come to this GTG? I'm new to VWvortex, and didnt realize a club existed in Toronto. What do you do at these GTG's? Race, Cruise sit and stare at the cars while consuming many
's?[HR][/HR]​
well, anyone that drives or owns a VW
yeah, anyones welcome. We usually do a lot of talking about/looking at/driving in our cars. If you're not up for a day of pure "car stuff" then you may not have much fun. BUT if you're on here than you are probably just as crazy as the rest of us

also if you're interested in the club ceck it out at http://www.vwot.org and for more info about our meets etc. you should join the mailing list. everyone is cool and looks forward to meeting new dubbers, so come on out and have a few
s!

·
Premium Member
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Re: VWoT 3rd Anniversary Meet (1lowVento)

any new ideas etc????
its set for Sunday October 21st, noon-1pm-ish. at Caseys at 410 & Steeles. meet up, go-kart, eat, drive around, whatever

·
Premium Member
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Re: VWoT 3rd Anniversary Meet (The Red Baron)

The meet is next Sunday just to remind everyone. Lets all hope for some nice weather, but as far as I know this is RAIN OR SHINE!!!!!

·
Premium Member
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Here are the plans:
Meet at Casey's between noon-1pm, eat at 2pm, then go go-karting (if people want to), if not hang out some more, mabye cruise around.
Here's directions for those that don't know:
Take the 401 east or west (depending on which way you're coming from), go North on the 410, then west (LEFT) on Steeles, then left into the plaza with casey's and the movie theatre, YOU CAN'T miss the movie theatre

See everyone there!

[Modified by The Red Baron, 11:24 AM 10-14-2001]

·
Registered
473 Posts

CRAP My new bunny won't be on the road until the end of the month
Sorry folks. I really want to show her off, but she's in the shop getting worked on until Nov. 1st. Next year for sure you'll see me all over the roads, and i'll join up on VWoT for sure. Just waiting for the car before signing up.

Enjoy folks, and if anyone meets in the winter let me know. I'll be there for sure

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Re: VWoT 3rd Anniversary Meet (VWADDICT15)

well addict..come out anyway!!! it will be a good way for you to get some contacts/hook-ups...
so here is a re-cap of the details.....
1PM meet in parking lot in front of caseys restaurant.
2pm..lunch reservations...
4pm..go-carting at formula kartways...
after that...who knows??? if it's nice ..maybe we will go for a cruise...

·
Premium Member
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Re: VWoT 3rd Anniversary Meet (mk1gti girl)

http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
473 Posts

Oh i'll be there for sure. Not sure about making it for lunch or not but i'll try my best. It'd be nice to be around a lot of VW's for once, and get away from the Honda's for a day

·
Registered
5,418 Posts

can we come if we're not part of VWoT? i think some of u may know me

thanks
-jay

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Re: VWoT 3rd Anniversary Meet (soo1)

of course you can
we are all just one happy family

vwaddict...if we aren't at the restuarant just head overto the go-cart track....i'll be up in the observation area...

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
my babe ain't even close to anything most of you guys got, but if you still wouldn't mind me around, i'll show up. don't got much else to do. i need directions from a 401 exit though.
final date /time??

·
Premium Member
18,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Re: VWoT 3rd Anniversary Meet (Atlantonius the IInd)

quote:[HR][/HR]my babe ain't even close to anything most of you guys got, but if you still wouldn't mind me around, i'll show up. don't got much else to do. i need directions from a 401 exit though.
final date /time??[HR][/HR]​
Hey, you'd be surprised, you don't have to drive an Awesome dub to hang with us, its all about the VW's! modified, stock, rusted out, WHATEVER!
OK take the 401 to the 410, north on the 410 to Brampton, then go west on Steeles and turn left at the set of lights that leads into the big movie theatre. YOU CAN'T MISS IT!
Plan to arrive between 12-1pm, reservations for Caseys are at 2pm, and go-karting is at 4pm

crystal?

·
Registered
473 Posts

See ya there. I might be coming with a crap load of VW's too. A bunch of people from DSCR who have friends with VW's wanna come and show of their rides so I might actually get to ride in VW
either way i'll be there FOR SURE

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Damn, things have now come up and I can't make it, I was soooo looking forward too.

21 - 40 of 58 Posts