VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...this is a post for all those people who get fed up with all the people who believe that vw's are the be all and end all of the automotive world. i love my car, but personally, there are so many cars i would ditch it for in a second. the 1.8t is NOT the world's greatest engine, and neither is the slug of a vr6, or my 2.0....obviously. i'm not bashing, i just think it's bull**** that everybody rags on hondas and everything....heck, i go to clubsi.com, and you hardly ever hear bashing about our cars. i love some of the recent posts:
civic ctr vs. gti: winner--> gti because it's slower, handles like a pig, but has a nice interior.
altima vs. passat: winner-->passat, because it's expensive, you can't get a manual with the good engine, it handles like a pig, but it has a nice interior.
gti vs. wrx: winner-->gti, because it's slower, handles worse, costs almost as much, but it has a nice interior.

hmmmm.....

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Re: vw's suck (-GTR-)

All cars have their strong and weak points. If you hadn't noticed, this site is for VW FANS

Yes my 1.8T sucks. It sucks in air, mixes it with high test gas, burns it, uses the exhaust fumes to run an air pump to increase the amount of air it sucks in. I like the way it sucks

·
Registered
2021 VW Atlas SE 2.0T 4Motion
1,082 Posts
Re: vw's suck (JayDub)

quote:[HR][/HR]Considering it's an "ENTHUSIAST SITE," chances are that people here will be ENTHUSIASTIC about owning their cars.
Get a life.[HR][/HR]​
EXACTLY!!!! before I owned my Jetta, I owned a 1983 Mercedes 240D DIESEL!!!!! 2 tonnes of steel with a 55hp engine is slow and crappy,but I was at every 240D enthusiast site. Its not about thinking you are the best, it is being proud and backing up and investment that you made. If you dont like it, I dare you to never come back.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Re: vw's suck (-GTR-)

I realize my VW isn't the fastest thing in the world. It has it's share of problems like any car. I happen to enjoy my VW. There are other manufacturers that make cars I like but at this point, none of them make anything that I would trade my car for. The "who would win?" stuff is just garbage when it comes down to it. People like to have a little fun.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.