VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

3861 - 3880 of 3918 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
I bet it was you... A couple stickers on the rear window? 12ish today looks good.
Yep. You weren't driving a white MK2 were you? I had one behind me but I don't remember if it was at lunch or in the morning. I live off Thrice and New Rd so I drive that way back and forth to work twice a day. Thanks, I just replaced the whole front clip on that thing. Bumper cover was tweaked and missing guide brackets and core support was cracked.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I live by MCC and don't go through Bellmead much. Maybe we should all meet this Friday for some wings or something. Anybody down? I can invite the others.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just giving everyone a heads-up. This weekend I'm going to list my Mom's 2003 Turbo S beetle for sale. If you know of someone that might be interested, please let me know. Pretty sure it is in the low 90k mile range with recent timing belt/metal water pump replacement. She hasn't driven it much lately because her clutch foot hurts and she wants something a little bigger.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not real sure at the moment. I'm sure you guys are more in tune with the VW world. What price should I look for? KBB and NADA are around 5-6k. It has never been a problem mechanically. Replaced a coolant temp sensor and then basic maintenance otherwise. Interior is good except the 2 door panels have scratches (not gouges or anything) on the top by the window which I suspect came from her Boston Terrier and a spot on the headliner where my sister left the sunroof cracked and it rained a little bit. I think I can clean the headliner but the scratches are there to stay.

3861 - 3880 of 3918 Posts