VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

3881 - 3900 of 3918 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
OK, I'm going to burn this thing in flames I'm so pissed. It obviously takes an eternity to lift the car up without breaking anything :confused::confused:

Anyway, I went from underneath and used the air compressor in the a/c drain thing on the firewall. Now the **** is leaking in other areas of the passenger side. It used to leak just to the far right side but now the water comes out a little hotter than before.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
I would while the dash is out... Hot water would be the core for sure. Replace the insulation on the flap while your in there. Makes the heater blow flames and the ac blow ice again.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I would while the dash is out... Hot water would be the core for sure. Replace the insulation on the flap while your in there. Makes the heater blow flames and the ac blow ice again.
yea the blend door sheets. That ****er is gonna be mint. Next thing is the floor. Someone removed the padding for some reason. I'm sure it leaks from the bottom too. Every time it rains some random water just gets in. The car runs great its just uncomfortable to have water dripping inside. :beer::beer:

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Na man I have just about everything I need nerd except for time and money. I'm going to rebuild my steering rack while the engine is out so i need to order those seals. Still looking for the vacuum line that goes from intake to brake booster. I have it just need to find it.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Na man I have just about everything I need nerd except for time and money. I'm going to rebuild my steering rack while the engine is out so i need to order those seals. Still looking for the vacuum line that goes from intake to brake booster. I have it just need to find it.
O ok so the jetta has the engine out?

·
Registered
4,777 Posts
:pumpkin:

3881 - 3900 of 3918 Posts