VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 3918 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
im def going to hot water blast! ....i work nights so if i do something sunday it will be afternoonish. im actually going to austin this weekend to have some fun away from waco...

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Re: (leperkuan)

We should hit HotWater as a group, that would be sweet.

Sent PM about sunday.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey man, I'm in Temple, about 30 min. south of Waco, I'd love to hit you guys up sometime and we could all hang. show off the dubs.

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Re: (v_GLX_dub)

Hey Guys, thought i'd spreadh the word...
Jesse if you wanna round up the gang for Sunday and do Lime Creek Rd. We can certainly do that. I know that's a drive b/c its Waco to Austin but let me know if you guys are serious about coming, I'll make sure and be free on that day. There are some other roads worthy to take a cruise on since you guys are coming all the way down...

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Re: (v_GLX_dub)

v_GLX_dub- you just let me know. If I am not working, i would be glad to meet up. Will you be availible to go with me to Austin on sunday?

Mark: I will start gathering info, but I am 99.95999% sure I will definitely be there on sunday. What about the rest of the guys, I havent read them talking about going?

·
Registered
420 Posts
Re: (TheWolfsburg)

well all you waco guys can come to our meet we have every Wednesday, jesse went(the wolfsburg)!! last week we had a big turnout and it would be cool to have some more vw coming out http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
8,037 Posts

Quote, originally posted by TheWolfsburg »
v_GLX_dub- you just let me know. If I am not working, i would be glad to meet up. Will you be availible to go with me to Austin on sunday?

Mark: I will start gathering info, but I am 99.95999% sure I will definitely be there on sunday. What about the rest of the guys, I havent read them talking about going?

I'm rounding them up...we'll see who actually is committed by Friday and I'll let you know http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
So i guess it looks like we are going to make this the official Waco TX Vortex thread( correction: Waco Area... not forgeting about Temple
)? Looks like it to me.
We are only 4 now, but it will grow.

Modified by TheWolfsburg at 12:32 AM 3-27-2008

·
Registered
498 Posts
sounds like a plan im going to try and recruit another person to come if i can get a hold of him maybe if we get enough together we could have a vw only meet on the weekends earlier in the day

·
Registered
3,227 Posts

cool, Im down http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Re: (blackgold)

definitely.... we could have a little Pei Wei VW GTG...... "sound lie vedy vedy goo id-ah"

Just snagged this off of ATX GTG thread... the GTG for Sunday, 3-20-2008: Mark(vwglinut) says "We're gonna meet up around 12ish at the 7-Eleven up off 620 & Anderson Mill Rd/Volente Rd."

Modified by TheWolfsburg at 2:21 PM 3-27-2008

·
Registered
3,227 Posts

Good to hear... great to hear http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif let me know if anything changes for Sunday, we would love to have you come along.

·
Registered
498 Posts

if i was off sunday night it would be a hell yea, im not even going to austin friday those o2 sensors were about $160 plus im already taking off friday night so i need the time sunday. (hate working weekends) friday night im free so i might head out to the valley and see whats going on i heard its picked up since the weather is better.
oh yea i changed the site to central texas vw so it widens the group if anybody wants to check it out you can add pics of your car to your profile and stuff and im going to try and keep up with events around the area

Modified by leperkuan at 10:04 PM 3-27-2008

·
Registered
8,037 Posts

Alright guys, well i'm still rounding up people for Sunday but i'll see a few tomorrow during a disc golf game and see if I can convince them to make a run. If not we'll have at least 4 or 5 cars plus who can make it down from Waco/Temple

Jesse you kinda sorta remember how to get down to the meet up spot? We'll meet this time at the 7-Eleven since its right off the road we'll go down and they've got a big enough parking area for some dubs http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Looking forward to this, Jesse give me a call so I know you guys are headed down and about when you'll arrive.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Re: (vwglinut)

If I remember correctly coming southbound on 35, get off on 620 and head west-southwest untill I hit the 7-11 on my right hand side, just past the car wash, right?
I will call you when we take off, probably take about 1h 45m to get there. Do you get text messages?
Im sure we can get more cars, put the heat on 'em!
(peer pressure...peer pressure) Is that Audi R8 gonna be there?

21 - 40 of 3918 Posts