VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

41 - 60 of 3918 Posts

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Re: (TheWolfsburg)

Quote, originally posted by TheWolfsburg »
If I remember correctly coming southbound on 35, get off on 620 and head west-southwest untill I hit the 7-11 on my right hand side, just past the car wash, right?
I will call you when we take off, probably take about 1h 45m to get there. Do you get text messages?
Im sure we can get more cars, put the heat on 'em!
(peer pressure...peer pressure) Is that Audi R8 gonna be there?

Yup, you got it. I do get text messages so you can certainly send me one. TAG guys have kinda been flaking out but there will be at least 2 AUDI's amongst the group (TT and A3). Its very doubtful I can get Josh to come out in the R8....
that would be pretty awesome but wishful thinking

See you guys tomorrow!

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
So.... Keith, what do ya say we take off about 10:00am, but where do you want to meet? Probably some where on I35?
Call me or I will call you later.
Joe I will give you a call tonight for sure.... just know where you want us to meet you in Temple... exit number and such.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Re: (vwglinut)

Thanks for the heads up Mark.
Guys, we will have to do this another day. Maybe its for the best, we might be able to get a larger group next time, and hang out with some food or something

Keith, definatly want to check out the black outs soon, feel free to swing by the house today if your out and about. If not, I will try to make it out this Wednesday. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
8,037 Posts

Yeah guys sorry to postpone this event but i'd hate to have you guys come 2 hours south to rainy conditions to then drive a FWD car on a slick windy road
Trust me my GLI doesn't do well on this road when its wet and I'd hate to be the only one with Quattro if I took the TT

Tell next time, keep this idea fresh on your mind b/c if we can do next weekend then lets shoot for it.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Re: (vwglinut)

Damn I really wanted to go too!! oh well maybe next time
, and yah i will see you next week jesse, oh did you see the vids i sent you

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Re: (03gtiking)

Yeah, I saw the videos... just made me depressed at how slow mine is. But that was a sweet mk2.
Well out to the garage... I got a mess to clean up... might even get a little work done on my rear seat delete.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Re: (leperkuan)

You planning on showing up Wed. night? Birthday... your birthday?

JOE- Think you can make it up to Waco wednesday night?

Modified by TheWolfsburg at 9:52 PM 3-30-2008

·
Registered
498 Posts
yea ill make it wed night no its not my birthday its for the kiddo, im going to try and invite 2 dubs, GLI mk4 and GLX mk3 < maybe 2

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Re: (leperkuan)

Heck yeah... start inviting as many dubs as you can find! I just saw another mk4 jetta, slightly modified, today. So I know they are out there in Waco, its just a matter of finding them.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Wednesday is a possibility for me. Early wednesday morning i'm getting a molar extracted at the dentist...We'll see how "up" I am for it lol. Hopefully i'm not too drugged up.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Re: (blackgold)

Most of the Waco car entusiastists meet every Wed nights in the Goody's/Outback Steak House parking lot on Franklin St. We are kind of building a small VW corner out there. I think we should have a good showing of dubs sooner or later. I f joe comes up from Temple, we should have about 4 or 5 dubs out there this Wed. Dont know how far it is for you, but gather the Kileen folk, and come on up if you can. Usually around 8pm..... right Keith? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Driving with dentist drugs is GOOOOOD

Modified by TheWolfsburg at 10:29 AM 4-1-2008

·
Registered
4,951 Posts

waco is on the Dub map....? man was I gone for 3 weeks or 3 years?
You wanna go one of these weeks Brian?

41 - 60 of 3918 Posts