Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #21

I am surprised he made this Shot ;)

Just a reminder for those of you looking for quotes on any of our products, please include all your information so we can get you a quick response!

The best way to get an accurate and expedited quote is to Copy the text below and Paste it into a PM or Email:

Year:
Model:
Make:
Platform (i.e. MK2,MK4, MK5 etc...):
2wd or AWD:
Motor:
Ship to Zip / Postal Code:

We look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #22

Check this out!

This is some testing done by one of the European Wagner dealers ShifTech Luxembourg on the new WRC Polo on the OEM intercooler vs the Wagner:

This was performed this year by Shiftech Luxembourg :)

OEM installed :

WAGNER installed:

Final Power comparo:

Wagner intercoolers FTW

PM us with your car & ship to info for a personalized quote!!!

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

Anyone see Jim Parsons aka Sheldon Cooper on SNL on the weekend :)

Well another weekend of adverse weather across the USA and Canada - Huge waves, sink holes, rain at the Heritage Classic in Vancouver, snow on the east coast closing businesses today. Crazy Crazy.

Meanwhile in Arizona:

http://cdn.*************.net/instances/500x/44665782.jpg

Another busy day at the EC warehouse. All orders were processed and shipped out, and all PM's and emails replied to.

As always, we are here if you have any questions on any of the products we sell or service, just let us know!

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #24

Do you go through the door, or just miss it....

March is always a crazy month at EC, and 2014 is no different. We are putting out a record number of orders so far this month (BIG THANKS!!!!) :thumbup: :thumbup:

We are doing our best to get orders out as soon as they come in, right up until the last minute when FedEx & UPS are picking up.

Tracking numbers and updates on open orders are being sent out as this is being posted. :beer:

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

Next Level Star Wars Casual Friday :)

This has been one crazy week - just about as crazy as these guys ^^ ;)

I know it may get repetitive, but we really appreciate all the questions emails and PM's and of course the orders :thumbup:

The show season is starting soon in some parts of the country, and we are already preparing to get on the road for 2014!

If you have any questions, we are here to help! PM, Email or call us and we will be happy to provide any and all information we can on the products we offer.

Have a great weekend!

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
527 Posts

If Endor had bears I feel like Return of The Jedi would have been a lot more awesome.

Happy Wednesday guys!

hopefully everyone is shaking off that winter snow and is getting ready for show season!
The Wagner kits not only add performance but also are an impressive mod to tell people about.

We are shipping kits daily!

PM me If you have any questions!

Thanks!

Matt @ EuroCollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #27

Thats soooo Rachet - Happy Monday!

We hope you all had a great weekend! Just a quick bump this afternoon so we can get back to giving shipping a hand getting your weekend orders out.

Let us know if you have any application questions or would like a quote for your vehicle :beer:

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

Who Else could use a Vacation???

Well it has been quite a week so far. Ran out of time both Tuesday and Wednesday to post as all hands were on deck getting orders processed and shipped!

Thanks again for all the PM's and emails with Requests for Quotes.

Let us know if you have any questions on suspension or any other upgrade parts for your VW!

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

MY KIND OF PARENTING!

We are on the last week of the KW Mail In Rebate program, so if you are looking at getting a set now is the time! :thumbup:

Our staff is finally back to full strength and orders & tracking should be getting out a bit faster from now on.

Thanks to everyone who has sent in questions or Requests for Quotes :beer:

Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help!

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #30

Pirated star wars:p

Busy day at the EC office, taking questions and quotes all morning then a afternoon of shipping and taking inventory.

Thanks to everyone sending in PM's with Requests for quotes.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Thanks!

Glen @ EuroCollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #31

Friday Lolz :cool:

Crazy week here at EC, thanks to everyone who contacted us and of course a special thanks for all the orders!

Looks like it will be a car maintenance weekend, so we will be in and out of the shop and will do our best to answer any questions that come in as soon as we see them :cool:

If you are at an event this weekend like Wookies in the Woods, snap some pics and tag @eurocollective or #eurocollective - we love to see whats happening out there!!!

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #32

BACK TO THE DAILY GRIND ;)

Thanks to everyone who sent in PM's, emails and orders over the weekend :thumbup:

Our staff is busy responding to your questions, and packing up your orders to ship out today, and as always tracking information will follow no later than 6:00pm Pacific time tonight!

Let us know if you have any questions on your order, or any of the product lines we carry :peace:

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
527 Posts

It only cost him a buck:p

Happy wednesday everyone!

This morning has been an eventful one here at the EC offices (including me receiving a speeding ticket on the way to work)

The Wagner kits keep shipping out daily.

Also follow us on twitter, Facebook and instagram.

Thanks!
Matt @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

SHOW TIME!!!

It has been a long tough week here at EC - with a hardcore cold/flu taking out all of our staff this week and preventing me from posting as usual.

We have been able to get all PM's, emails and orders answered and processed even with the staff setbacks!

As the only person currently still standing here, I will be down at the CCC show with Solo Werks this weekend helping out on their booth and hanging out with great friends!

If you are in So Cal or the Chatsworth area of north west LA ish.. stop by!

Here is the show information on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/events/578020825616406/

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #35

Happy Monday errr, Tuesday

Thanks to everyone that came out to the Euro Car Show on Saturday at California Car Cover!

It was great to meet some of you in person during my time on the Solo Werks Booth :beer:

Check out the video above for a quick overview of the day. They are looking at expanding the event to a larger venue next year, so we look forward to that!

Now back to business! All PM's and emails have been answered and orders processed and shipped.

Tracking should be in everyone's inbox already.

Let us know if you have any questions, we are here to help!

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

Hump Day Video! Who wants to adopt an AT-AT :)

Another busy day at EC - with everyone out sick but me!!! Early posting today so I can get everyone's orders out on time:beer:

Feel free to post up your install pictures of the Wagner Intercoolers on your VW or Audi in this thread!

Let us know if you have any questions on any of the products we carry!

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
527 Posts
Happy Thursday Everybody!

Found some pictures of Glen's TT when he installed the Wagner Intercooler and thought you guys would like to see it.

The car definitely feels like it pulls harder and "breathes" better. The quality of the construction is amazing as well.

We Have kits in stock and are ready to ship.

Thanks,

Matt @ EuroCollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Hey Everyone,

Quick note on this install on my 2002 TT Quattro 225 hp - I had the car apart due to a failed timing belt so I thought it would be a great time to upgrade :)

The complete install was done in my home garage with a small tool set and it was very simple. The most difficult part was adjusting the cooler mounting position to ensure that my OEM bumper headlight washers were clearing the new pipes :)

COMING SOON!

We will be doing an installation on a new B6 Passat Wagon 2.0t FSI in the next month or so, once I complete the necessary repairs to the car (FSI motor Intake cam, follower, fuel pump etc... it was out of the factory warranty when the previous owner had these fail :( )

More info to come!

If you have any specific data or images or any other information you would like us to cover when we do our installation, just let us know via a post, PM or email to [email protected]

Thanks!
Glen @ eurocollective

·
Registered
527 Posts

But first, let me take a selfie.

Happy Thursday everyone!

It has been an exciting morning here at the EC offices filled with Chorizo breakfast burritos, answering Pm's and Emails, and talking about the Game 7 hockey games that happened last night.

We still have Plenty of Intercoolers here in stock!

Remember, the high performance Wagner intercooler provides a 10% larger frontal surface area and 27% more volume compared to the original S3 intercooler.

More surface + more volume = more cooling!

Thanks!

Matt @ EuroCollective

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #40

Anyone else wish they had a Sand Crawler this weekend?

BACK IN STOCK!!!! Wagner Tuning is now fully stocked on the VW FSi/TSI intercoolers!!! :thumbup: and they will be shipping directly from Germany to our USA customers while their warehouse order is in transit :thumbup:

All back orders will be sent out tomorrow, so look for tracking info tomorrow night!

Let us know if there are any questions we can answer for you! :beer:

Thanks
Sales @ EuroCollective

21 - 40 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.