VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of my Hufeisens is slightly bent on the inside of the rim so I'm thinking of replacing it. Depending on the pricing I may want to buy two, but I am not interested in a whole set. They should be in great condition - not bent, not scruffed.
Here's a photo but I'm sure everyone knows what I'm talking about, these 18" Hufeisens are the optional rims that come on GTIs and GLIs:

Thanks! And yes this was also posted in the MkV classifieds, but I guess there is some overlap between the two sections so I'm posting in both. Hopefully that's OK

· Registered
3,158 Posts
Re: Want to buy one Huf / Huff / Hufs / Huffs / Hufeisen / Hufeisens ... whatever the ... (tefnut)

Quote, originally posted by tefnut »
Want to buy one Huf / Huff / Hufs / Huffs / Hufeisen / Hufeisens ... whatever the heck you call 'em

Good luck, i'm trying to buy just one Hoff

free bump

· Registered
32 Posts
Re: Want to buy one Huf / Huff / Hufs / Huffs / Hufeisen / Hufeisens ... whatever the ... (CtGTi77)

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting just one. I'd eat the fourth one, too, if someone had a set of 4 to break up.

· Registered
966 Posts
Re: Want to buy one Huf / Huff / Hufs / Huffs / Hufeisen / Hufeisens ... whatever the ... (tfras)

i can help you out. i'm in california right now, but i'll be back in houston (where i live) next week. i just bought a set of four, and i only need two.
do you know about europeanag.com. it's down for maintenance at the moment, but it's a great houston euro enthusiast sight.
-jake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.