1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone my name is Dan,

I’m Looking To Buy A Near Perfect Condition 16v Scirocco
(REQUIREMENTS)
- Factory Condition (Must be near 1980’s dealer showroom condition!)
- 1986.5 through 1988 (16v)
- Original Paint (No Accidents / Body Work)
- LOW MILES
- I am offering a $500 cash/ paypal finders fee if I buy a Car outside of a posting on Vortex, CL, Samba or Ebay.. I want you to tell me about a 16v Scirocco in someone's garage!
- I have CASH ready for the right Scirocco. (NO GAMES) I’m looking to buy Now!

Thanks in advance for all your support!
Dan
973-600-7000 (Cell)
[email protected]

·
Registered
5,655 Posts
Wanna buy a unfinished 81S? its painted, and everything to put it back together would be included! PM me if you would like to get more info, Ive honestly just kinda lost interest in the whole thing :(

·
Registered
31 Posts
i have a 1985 and the body is almost perfact no dents the motor is a part but all there it needs someone who can afford to work on it unlike me i was going to make it a show car but i dont have to resources to get parts for it som im looking to ge rid of it

·
Registered
32 Posts
scirocco

hey i have a super clean 87 that runs and drives mint, has 3000 on the rebuilt engine and 135000 on the body. its a 16v DOHC with a 2.0 block with forged internals, cammed, quafe posi differential, short throw shifter, corrado rear disc brakes, all leather, kenwood sound system, brand new wheels and tires, lowered 2", shaved door handles with key fob popper message me for more!

·
Registered
5 Posts
1986 16v Reno Nevada

I have a red 86 with Euro bumpers that is almost ready for paint. I have replaced many parts. I have a set of Euro headlights and many other parts that are included. I want $2k including extra steel wheels w/snow tires and Bentley manual.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts