VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Didn’t mean no offense, but was stating my experience with aftermarket parts.. never tried genuine vw China, but I would because it’s still factory.. I did a MK6 golf r Genuine European front end conversion and went with all genuine vw parts..mind you I did work for Audi dealership which house a Vw dealer too.. employee discount was great, but even without discount I would’ve search 3rd party sites for genuine parts.. the only part I couldn’t get was the European front end because it’s not available in North America. Complete European golf r front with genuine golf r black out headlight. It was not cheap project. Close to $3000 but it a slow patient process with amazing end result. I’m quality or quantity type of person.

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
501 Posts
Brand new genuine vw golf r side grille are 65-75 at dealer which it includes shipping because dealer never charges shipping to customers.
BTW European golf r bumper is a direct fit on all USA Golfs, GTI and TDI too.. only fabrication needed would be to cut off 4 inch on each side of the impact beam and replace foam piece with golf r foam piece. It’s less protrusion.
BTW don’t buy outside USA shipping cost will kill you.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Not true man, all Mk6 golf r bottom grille come with sensors regardless at least in the USA. I used to work for Audi which also housed a VW dealer..I bought straight from dealer and they all come with parking sensors..there was no other option.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts