VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im wanting to buy a new pair for my rado. I have seen the euro spec vr6 headlamps and I seem to be interested in them. BBM online has them for 650$ a pair
. Any cheaper places? Also if you can, show me other good looking headlamps so i can change my ugly stock white ones http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Thanks, and appreciated!

EDIT: BTW I found on RPI for 429$ a Pair with all hardware! I wonder if they are a good store though? Any opinions???

Modified by Carbuncle at 9:43 AM 2-16-2004

·
Banned
3,042 Posts
Re: Wanting to buy new headlamps for my corrado slc, any ideas? (Carbuncle)

for 429.00 im sure they are not vr6 but g60 . find niels for used ones or talk to paul at pg perfprmance for new i think i paid 550.00 for new vr6 euro's with pig-tails and bulbs

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Wanting to buy new headlamps for my corrado slc, any ideas? (NORTAVE2.0)

Hella Euro spec headlights - VR6 Models
Part No. 1DJ 005 377 191 / 201
Update the lighting on your Corrado with the European model twin bulb system.
$445.00 USD (Pair)
$623.00 CAD (Pair)

MORE INFO:
Featuring a much clearer lens, and H4 hi/lo main bulb and an H3 dedicated hi-beam in place of the current inner 'dummy' light.
RPI includes all required plugs, wires, clips and bulbs for a simple installation.
THese lights remount in the car with the current three factory mounting points, no modifications to the rad support or headlight required.
Price per pair, units are available individually.
NOTE: Although these lights fit and perform perfectly in the VR6 model they are in fact G60 units. For a true Euro upgrade the slightly deeper VR6 lenses must be used. When these are back in stock they will be posted on the site in this section. The lens themselves are an additional 95.00 per pair.
Dammit to hell

·
Super Moderator
16,372 Posts
Re: Wanting to buy new headlamps for my corrado slc, any ideas? (Carbuncle)

Whatever you do, don't buy the crappy NA ones. I can't believe the Government MAKES them use those God-awful lights . They are unsafe, plain and simple.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts