VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys dont let this fool waste ur time first of all the kid who posted the ad doesnt even own the car second off it needs axle work crazily....it has holes in the trunk and rockers....it has ****ty brake lines and it took this kid a month to claim it was ready to be looked at dnt be scammed guys....jazz blue rabbit

·
Banned
13,193 Posts
Yup, someone posts about a car with no info with a story that makes zero sense. I am such a troll. I bet I could add up all of your i.q. levels and they would not equal a fraction of mine.

People, this site is slowly going to be taken over by today's youth. Run for you lives, the site is doomed.

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Yup, someone posts about a car with no info with a story that makes zero sense. I am such a troll. I bet I could add up all of your i.q. levels and they would not equal a fraction of mine.

People, this site is slowly going to be taken over by today's youth. Run for you lives, the site is doomed.

maybe instead of being a moron yourself you could start by using your first post to aid the original poster and educate him on how to make a helpful and useful post.
instead you chose the bully route, and then question my intelligence?

im sure your wife and kids would love to know your an internet tough guy wise ass.

good luck with your used mk3 parts business im sure you cant use the aprts since you dont seem to even own a Vw/audi anymore... maybe sign off ?

·
Registered
225 Posts
I respond with a little laugh and you get all ****ty.
Mr High I.Q, What is it that you do for a living?

I not only own and operate my own business but i'm also contracted with a multi-billion dollar company making more in a month than you make in six. I agree todays youth is screwed and I weep for our future, But who I really feel bad for is someone who spends so much time on one messageboard they can rank up over 10k posts. If I ever did that I would put a bullet in my head because I probably wouldnt have accomplished anything worthwhile in life. Get over yourself. :thumbup:

·
Banned
13,193 Posts
I respond with a little laugh and you get all ****ty.
Mr High I.Q, What is it that you do for a living?

I not only own and operate my own business but i'm also contracted with a multi-billion dollar company making more in a month than you make in six. I agree todays youth is screwed and I weep for our future, But

• :facepalm:

who I really feel bad for is someone who spends so much time on one messageboard they can rank up over 10k posts. If I ever did that I would put a bullet in my head because I probably wouldnt have accomplished anything worthwhile in life. Get over yourself. :thumbup:
If that whole answer isn't the biggest crock of shit, I don't know what is. :facepalm:

·
Registered
882 Posts
guys dont let this fool waste ur time first of all the kid who posted the ad doesnt even own the car second off it needs axle work crazily....it has holes in the trunk and rockers....it has ****ty brake lines and it took this kid a month to claim it was ready to be looked at dnt be scammed guys....jazz blue rabbit
I'm pretty sure you could tell from his pics in the ad and the $800 price that it was not a prize winner.....:banghead:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.