VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2011 Jetta sel just had vacuum pump replaced.
2 days later my cruise control won’t work then the dashboard lights up with Abs, airbag. Tire pressure traction control.
I am away from home really freaking.
On a cold start the brake pedal is hard, but after starting it settles.
Is it possible the brake fluid is low?
Or abs module?
I will take to auto zone for codes in the morning.
I can’t sleep worried as I need to drive back home which is 369 miles from here.
I just spent 2,600.00 on new vacuum pump, n80 valve, and throttle body clean.
Please need help!
Thank you!

·
Registered
9,823 Posts
Since this happened after you had work done, I would be talking to/taking it back to the shop that worked on it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Since this happened after you had work done, I would be talking to/taking it back to the shop that worked on it.
I called that shop. I am headed back to Chicago this morning and once I get back I will be dropping off the Jetta.
Now prayers to get home and the warning lights stay yellow for the 6 hour journey.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So I made it home and took the Jetta to the shop who did the vacuum pump replace. Here are the codes. 01674-P068A, 01325, U1017, 00285, B10B300. They said they could dig deeper but it would cost me anywhere from 50.00 -250.00 per code!!! What the heck..... Help! I guess I will have to take it to a dealership.

·
Registered
9,823 Posts
Reactions: CrowWolf

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Looks like seemingly random codes. I may start with checking your battery and making sure its up to snuff. Weak batteries can cause all sorts of gremlins.
Thank you, after we get rest or fourth wind we will check this. I did make an appointment for June 28th at the dealership that clean the Throttle body, replaced the N80 valve and replaced clamp at A to B exhaust, after I got a check engine light. So I now have a week to hopefully find the solution without making a payment plan LOL.
Thank you so very much! My stress levels are now a little bit more under control, LOL.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, after we get rest or fourth wind we will check this. I did make an appointment for June 28th at the dealership that clean the Throttle body, replaced the N80 valve and replaced clamp at A to B exhaust, after I got a check engine light. So I now have a week to hopefully find the solution without making a payment plan LOL.
Thank you so very much! My stress levels are now a little bit more under control, LOL.
I finally took the Jetta to the Dealership. The problem was the wiring harness. Seems it broke lose and was rubbed to the wires. Fixed all the lights that lit up at a cost of 775.33. Thank you all for your suggestions.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.