VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Re: Wasser-Kuhler meeting? (Bumble Bug)

The meeting will be at TDC at 8:00p.m. on tuesday the 11th. Dusty, if you can get your hands on that list of car shows that you had last year or tell me where to find it that would be awesome.
Tim

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Wasser-Kuhler meeting? (vee_are_six)

Well, I didn't ever have a list.

Are you looking more for local shows or west coast.
I only know of a few and I never remember when the local ones are. I just surf KindigIt designs and some of the rice shops looking for flyers.
But I'll do a little research because I know that there are some shows in CA and Las Vegas that we could cruise out to.
D!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Re: Wasser-Kuhler meeting? (SLC'98VR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]where is TDC?[HR][/HR]​
From another post.
quote:[HR][/HR]Best thing to do would be to come to TDC tuesday the 11th. We will be meeting there at 8pm. TDC is located at 143 w. 2260 so. That's just off West Temple. [HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Re: Wasser-Kuhler meeting? (vee_are_six)

quote:[HR][/HR]Everyone is invited to the meeting. It is a good way for non members to check us out.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
but..if you "hang around" for more than a year... Tim and Alex are authorized to break your legs!!
J/k
Check it out for sure!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Re: Wasser-Kuhler meeting? (vento1997)

I wanted to come, but look what happend to my ride...
I was driving on north campus drive, and this lady in a 78 four door civic was stoped for a ped. that was crossing at a cross walk, but not at an intersection. I was looking at the radio, going slow, 25ish, look up and all i see are brake lights. I hit the brakes, not in time... and here are the results.

and one sad dubber

I just got those hella smoked fog lights and the rest of that smoked set up.

I wanted to make a getta, but i dont think this is how i was going to go about it, and 1000 deductable......that really sucks. I am a poor man to begin with, now i am a poor mad with a messed up dub. If you are wondering, the liquid is a mixture of tums (the bottle)n and water. The battery leaked a little, not much, but i dont want any more damage then i already have, so i dumped that mix on there, it should have worked.
Heres a round... god knows i wish i had some...

edit:fix pic

[Modified by SLC'98VR6, 2:46 AM 2-6-2003]

[Modified by SLC'98VR6, 2:51 AM 2-6-2003]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.