VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..this is the only company that rarely puts out ads about its special vehicles (GLI,GTI,etc). I am yet to see a cmmercial about a GLI or GTI. It seems like all the other major companies shine the spotlight on its 'special' version cars.

· Registered
13,060 Posts
There must be a reason for it... maybe those vehicles are only a small portion of VW's sales, so advertising them would be a waste?
I have no idea..

· Registered
1,205 Posts
Re: wassup w/ VW's TV ads... (bobsjett)

Quote, originally posted by bobsjett »
..this is the only company that rarely puts out ads about its special vehicles (GLI,GTI,etc). I am yet to see a cmmercial about a GLI or GTI. It seems like all the other major companies shine the spotlight on its 'special' version cars.

GLI's and GTI's sell without ads. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Edit: But they would sell more if the advertised, then they'd need to up production.

· Registered
95 Posts
Re: wassup w/ VW's TV ads... (bobsjett)

Quote, originally posted by bobsjett »

In the new Passat ad I don't think they even point out that it is a Volkswagen. They just show the logo in the corner of the screen while some fatass falls on the poor car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.