VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was watching some gumball movies... actually the entire 2004 season ad 2006 season and in each there are always some VWs...
i doubt it but is it anyone on here?
(Unfortunatly one of them golfs was wearing a wings west kit with all the little wind foils in the front)
i wanna see an r8 in them now since there out...!!!

· Turtles walk slowly, but get angry fast!
23 Frontier 16 A8 15 S8 88 16v Scirocco
18,111 Posts
Re: watching some gumball! (deziking)

So many people hate on the gumball, IBFTHate

· Registered
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: watching some gumball! (BLKonBLKMKVGTI)

im on a closed server at my school... someone had them and i DLed them...

most people hate on it because they cannot afford to go on it... or they cant afford to buy the cars to get noticed on it... personally i love it... i get happy watching just the videos... just like most people hate on movie stars because their life is better than yours... deal with it...
plus most people cannot afford to wreck a 200k car and not care...
And yes there have been plenty of wrecks but only one fatality and the report shows that it wasn't anyones real fault and the driver on the Porsche was exceeding the speed limit yes but not by the amounts usually filmed in the shows... he was only doing 15 over and the golf pulled out in front over a blind knoll... the Porsche was unweighted and thus couldn't maneuver around it. it could have happened to anyone in that situation over that knoll...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.