VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Waterfest cruise...Lower CT (Fairfield County), NY (Westchester County)...

As we all know, Waterfest is steadily approaching us...and if anyone from Connecticut and/or New York is planning to drive down there and doesnt want to get up to join the Momentum Tuning cruise...i think we could work something out where we all get together sometime on Friday July 16th and cruise down there. i think a good meeting spot would be somewhere in Westchester...if we could get 20 ppl up on this, we could start a club and get a discount on our admissions/exhibition area...but we would have to get our own website up too...but that is just another thing...
all i want is to get a good group of people together with our dubs to ride down to NJ...and then we could all pre-register for the exhibition area and park our cars with each other n they would look hot...
um, for all you who do the weekly gtg's i still have not yet made it to one but if u are planning to join this cruise we should do a gtg sometime this weekend....
im gettin surgery next tuesday on my wrist so i dont kno how well i will be able to drive..um im not sure why i told you that...
these are the cars that i think will be cruisin so far.
1. 02 Jetta GLX VR6.black.-engine/show mods (mine)
2. 01 S4 2.8T.black.-engine/show mods
3. 97 Jetta 2.0.black.-engine/show mods
4. 98 Jetta 2.0.black.-engine/show mods
5. 97 GTI 2.0.black.-engine/show mods
6. 01 Cabrio 2.0.green.-stock
7. 04 GTI 1.8T.silverstone.-stock
8. 01 Jetta 2.0.tornado red.-stock (digitalhippie-mayb)
9. 04 GTI 1.8T (dankynugs)
10. 98 Jetta GLX VR6.black. (BlackVRJetta-mayb)
11. Jetta 2.0- semi-mods (jettagl 92)
12. 02.5 GTI 1.8T (VWGolfA4)
i think thats it so far..and those are my friends..not vortexers...but it would be hot to have a whole group of us cruisin...
n hotel arrangements would have to be made too...it could be cool if we all stuck together as a pack..hotel and everything....well let me know.

Modified by smokedvr6 at 2:18 PM 5-18-2004

Modified by smokedvr6 at 2:18 PM 5-18-2004

Modified by smokedvr6 at 2:38 PM 5-18-2004

Modified by smokedvr6 at 1:54 AM 5-20-2004

Modified by smokedvr6 at 1:55 AM 5-20-2004

·
Banned
4,973 Posts
Re: ...Waterfest cruise...Lower Connecticut (Fairfield County), NY (We ... (smokedvr6)

My wife and I are going, but we're not sure if we're going both days... or just Sunday. If we end up going Saturday and getting a hotel... we'll cruise... stock '01 Tornado Red Jetta GLS 2.0

·
Registered
4,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (VWGolfA4)

hey for all of u who are down just post ur year model engine color and if u have show mods or engine mods or both...jus so i can get the info straight....oh and if we end up gettin 20 ppl to go we could say we got a club n then we gotta find some one who can whip up a website reallll fast...cus we could get a nice discount for the exhibition price...and for anyone who wants to kno more info its ... http://www.waterfest.net...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts