VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all you fellow VW and Audi enthusiasts!
We are happy to announce that pre-registration is open for waterwagens 2003. You can begin the online pre-registration process at: REGISTER HERE NOW!
Please note that if you want to show and race, that option is only available during Pre-registration (open until Wednesday August 27th, 2003)
Pricing for 2003:
Pre-registration pricing (includes one event t-shirt)
Car show - $25
Drag Racing - $25
Car Show and Drag Racing - $40
Day of registration pricing (includes one event t-shirt) - CASH ONLY, 8AM- 10AM
Car show - $35
Drag Racing - $35
Car Show and Drag Racing - Not Available
General Admission
Day of the event only (cash) - $10
We want to thank all or our event sponsors:
Bahn Brenner Motorsport
European Car Magazine
Eurotuner Magazine
Meguiar’s
Evolution Sports
Neuspeed
Achtuning
Fine Tuning Performance
VWVortex.com
AudiWorld.com
SK Motorsport
Momentum Motor Parts
RPI Equipped
New Dimensions
TKO Motorwerks
Kinetic Motorsport
FK North America
S&P Designs

We look forward to seeing you over Labor Day Weekend! There is a whole weekend of activities to particpate in, including a Dyno Day, huge BBQ and more:
August 30th – Dyno Day
August 31st – Bahn Brenner BBQ
September 1st - waterwagens main event
All weekend information can be seen here --> http://www.waterwagens.com/activities.cfm
Please feel free to contact our staff at [email protected] with any questions.
Thanks – Northwest European
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Information about the 2003 waterwagens event (from previous press releases):
Northwest European presents their third annual waterwagens event at Pacific Raceways in Auburn, WA on September 1st, 2003. This event is the largest VW and Audi event in the Northwest, with the 2002 occasion showcasing over 230 show cars from across North America.
The move to the new facility for 2003 allows Northwest European to offer motorsports style events, which has been the most requested addition from the attendees. For the 2003 event they will be hosting both the full featured car show, as well as drag racing on the quarter-mile drag strip.
The 2003 event builds on the incredible success and growth of the 2001 and 2002 events. The VW and Audi enthusiasts that have been lucky enough to catch one of the first two waterwagens events know to expect a highly organized show with many happy enthusiasts to share a common bond with. With the new venue and other exciting new activities that are planned, 2003 promises to be another exciting year for everyone involved.
Northwest European plans to welcome approximately 300 show and race cars to this year’s event along with dozens of sponsors and vendors. Make plans now to spend your extended Labor Day weekend in the beautiful Pacific Northwest and join thousands of like-minded car owners for a full weekend of activities culminating with the third annual waterwagens event on September 1st, 2003.
Please see all additional information on the event at http://www.waterwagens.com
Bahn Brenner Motorsport (BBM) has been named the Title Sponsor of the 2003 waterwagens event. BBM has been involved with Northwest European and waterwagens from the event’s inception, and is a very welcome addition to the sponsorship line up for 2003. Northwest European is proud to have BBM as the Title sponsor for this year, as the BBM motto helps to summarize the feeling around the waterwagens event – “At BBM, we share the passion!”
Bahn Brenner is a supplier to the Volkswagen and Audi aftermarket industry, but is also a manufacturer. They have specialized equipment on site to produce unique parts for the cars that they cater to. In addition to this manufacturing capability, BBM offers parts from various manufacturers for sale on their full-feature web site, as well as a wide selection of OEM parts.
Bahn Brenner Motorsport’s web site can be accessed at http://www.bahnbrenner.com

Modified by waterwagens at 8:59 AM 8-22-2003

Modified by waterwagens at 10:04 PM 8-22-2003

·
Banned
762 Posts
Re: waterwagens 2003 - registration is open, get ready for Labor Day weekend! (waterwagens)

hopefully some people will be heading north for this. Especially since many NW'ers came south for both ND and Dubwars this year...

·
Registered
520 Posts
Re: waterwagens 2003 - registration is open, get ready for Labor Day weekend! (Slap)

Ive been wanting to go up there for this show for the past two years now. I think I might be able to do this one. Im down for a little caravan up there. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Is the show the 30 or 31?
EDIT: Nevermind Sept 1 . Now I see it. Anyone else from cali want to go to this? I have family up there that I want to go see in Seattle so Im really gonna try to make it this year.

Modified by Einzig at 12:52 AM 7-22-2003

·
Banned
762 Posts
Re: waterwagens 2003 - registration is open, get ready for Labor Day weekend! (Einzig)

if I go, i'll probably drive up on the 31st (sunday) as I need to attend HIN on the 30th. I'm down to caravan

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: waterwagens 2003 - registration is open, get ready for Labor Day weekend! (waterwagens)

Final week for pre-reg, make sure to get yours in now!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts