VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

WAWA Rallye 2006 MD

4K views 71 replies 22 participants last post by  phat03jti 
#1 ·
So last year we had alot of fun on the way to H20i and I decided that we will do this Rallye again this year. The Rallye will start on Friday at the WAWA on RT50 (Busches Frontage Rd) and end in OC there will be hell of pics/ video taken so bring a clean car....LOL There will also be stickers for sale by V_DUB_BUB for a small fee. So is there any intrest?
Time of departure will be determined in the next week any suggestion are welcomed Via PM or Post

#4 ·
Re: WAWA Rallye 2006 MD (cort_337_)

Quote, originally posted by cort_337_ »
count me in FOR SURE.
I promise....no high speed exiting like last year.

(sorry to scare ya Nando)

I had to steam clean my seat ya bastid

I alredy have wawa stickers from last year. Might as well go this year too

If that guy in the truck comes out again, can I like smoke him? For real real?

Modified by Braga_Dub at 12:52 AM 7-11-2006

#5 ·
Re: WAWA Rallye 2006 MD (Braga_Dub)

Quote, originally posted by Braga_Dub »

If that guy in the truck comes out again, can I like smoke him? For real real?

Yes Nando you can smoke him......LOL
BTW I peeled all my stickers off from last year cause I got rid of all my stickers so I guess I will need new ones this year. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#6 ·
Re: WAWA Rallye 2006 MD (boosted-bora)

Quote, originally posted by boosted-bora »
So last year we had alot of fun on the way to H20i and I decided that we will do this Rallye again this year. The Rallye will start on Friday at the WAWA on RT50 (Busches Frontage Rd) and end in OC there will be hell of pics/ video taken so bring a clean car....LOL There will also be stickers for sale by V_DUB_BUB for a small fee. So is there any intrest?
Time of departure will be determined in the next week any suggestion are welcomed Via PM or Post

whats up drew. i will definatly be coming this year. let me know what time we are leaving and everything..... im gunna be skipping school that day so ill need to plan ahead...

oh and is there any word on whether wawa will be up for sponsoring us yet?

#7 ·
Re: WAWA Rallye 2006 MD (hhslax1)

Quote, originally posted by hhslax1 »

whats up drew. i will definatly be coming this year. let me know what time we are leaving and everything..... im gunna be skipping school that day so ill need to plan ahead...

oh and is there any word on whether wawa will be up for sponsoring us yet?

well I'll talk to wawa about some type of deal with them for this yr!
as far as stickers go I'm looking into new ones i still have about 10 from last yr if you like/want those they were kinda small the new ones will be like 2x4 so there easier to see/read so if anyone wants new stickers please let me know im looking to put an order in by the end of Aug.so i need a sticker count!
please post up your name and the number you want!
if anyone wants last yrs.'s I'll take a buck ea.for those/
this yrs will have the same logo but im going to have 06 added to them!

<center>

</center>

Modified by v_dub_bub at 11:55 PM 7-16-2006

Modified by v_dub_bub at 12:03 AM 7-17-2006

#9 ·
Re: WAWA Rallye 2006 MD (v_dub_bub)

Quote, originally posted by v_dub_bub »
HERES A LIST OF WHO IS GOING!
1.VDUBCHIC
2.PHAT03GTI
3.TBOGER0414
4.WILBER THE PIG
5.HOLLAGRAPHIC
6.JAYGOLF1.8T
7.BOOSTED-BORA
8.CORT_337_
9.BRAGA_DUB
10.HHSLAX1
12.V_DUB_BUB
13.CBABY22
14.DAS_JETTA_GOOD!
15.STORMDC
16.SKYDAMAN (GTI) and wifey too (might drive TT)

Edit: I assume this will be friday after work, because I highly doubt wifey will take off work for a car show.

Modified by skydaman at 10:54 PM 7-17-2006

#11 ·
Re: WAWA Rallye 2006 MD (skydaman)

Quote, originally posted by skydaman »

Edit: I assume this will be friday after work, because I highly doubt wifey will take off work for a car show.

Modified by skydaman at 10:54 PM 7-17-2006

that assumption would be incorrect my kind sir, I believe we left last year around 11-noonish? Traffic was perfect for it too, you leave after work its gonna SUCK the whole way.

#13 ·
Re: WAWA Rallye 2006 MD (cort_337_)

Quote, originally posted by cort_337_ »
that assumption would be incorrect my kind sir, I believe we left last year around 11-noonish? Traffic was perfect for it too, you leave after work its gonna SUCK the whole way.

I guess I will have to withdraw my nomination and see you guys up there fri evening. Wife wont take off for a "silly car show" and I doubt I will want to take off either since the show doesnt actually start until saturday. I will probably be leaving friday around 3:00 pm.

#16 ·
Re: WAWA Rallye 2006 MD (v_dub_bub)

Quote, originally posted by v_dub_bub »
well i may be driving my cabby....i just got a offer for my jetta!
i think i might take it 05 r6 and cash.....bike had 2.5k on it the down fall is bike is in NH!

the other downfall is you cant ride with a broken hand!!!

#23 ·
Re: (sugmag)

Quote, originally posted by sugmag »
what is the town or actual address, might come down from Jersey to meet up with you guys, along with 4 others

The adress is Wawa
321 Busch's Frontage Road
ANNAPOLIS, MD 21401
410-757-2328
get ya mapquest or google maps out and go to work....LOL

#25 ·
Re: (boosted-bora)

Quote, originally posted by boosted-bora »
I was thinking and we could actually do the bigger stickers like the dagball but I am not to sure as to how me and or Mike will get them cause #1 threy will be expensive and # 2 I have no clue where to get them

Check with Kinkos and charge people $5!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.