·
Registered
4x W12, 1x V8
1,212 Posts

·
Registered
2005 W12
254 Posts
Yeah, I rebuilt mine as well last summer. I did manage to get onbe from ECStuning.com before I knew you could take them apart (I ordered some parts before getting into my job on the car) but they say no longer available now. The VW price is stupid high anyway, $140/ea. They are super easy to take apart and clean.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What's wrong with yours? I just took two of mine apart and cleaned them, it's just a diaphragm in a plastic housing that you can very carefully pry apart.

There's one on Ebay right now from a W8 Passat, I'd ask the seller if it's fully tested though.
BREATHER VALVE FILTER 07D103245A VW PASSAT W8 4MOTION OEM 2001-2004 BDP OEM OE | eBay
Sorry guys I've been taking so long to respond, been crazy busy, but I literally bought this one, lol. I got it for $45. But mine is leaking. I didn't even think about cleaning it! I'll keep my old one as a backup. Thanks!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I rebuilt mine as well last summer. I did manage to get onbe from ECStuning.com before I knew you could take them apart (I ordered some parts before getting into my job on the car) but they say no longer available now. The VW price is stupid high anyway, $140/ea. They are super easy to take apart and clean.
Now I know!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.