VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
8,275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this place needs to get cleaned up some, and all the exhaust, chip and intake questions are starting to become commonplace, and its annoying as all hell. cant we just delete the dumbass posts and have people search the ****in archives?

· Registered
7,303 Posts
Re: we need a BIG ****in sticky for all the noobs rollin in on how to STFA (scharged)

I like both options, but I'm always a fan of making an example of someone... so the easy choice should be T&F...

Also... for the N00bs reading this... before you make a thread, be smart. READ. Read the ENTIRE FAQ & then check for specifics. Then follow along w/ us & learn before you post up.. I know the search is harder to use than some search functions, but hey, that's why they made Google!!

Now... Who wants to be first? Don't be shy, get your beating out of the way. lets go, lots of noobs to deal w/. Plenty to go around...

· Registered
3,455 Posts
Re: we need a BIG ****in sticky for all the noobs rollin in on how to STFA (R-ACE)

So where can i get my green temperature sensor ??

· Registered
3,501 Posts
Re: we need a BIG ****in sticky for all the noobs rollin in on how to STFA (bostoneric)

AHAHHAH The return of Enzo DUDE!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.