VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok first i cut my shifter down on my vr... my boot fits a little weird but oh well...

the yellow speaker grill is being replaced..any one have an extra?

then i painted some stuff... the paint on the engine cover looks like it doesnt match but its just reflecting the flash...its a pretty close match in person...
same with this...the yellow looks brighter but its just the pic,,

this was just for sh!ts and giggles

and i went to Turners today with my pops cuz he was picking out cams and i snapped a pic or 2..

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Re: weekend mods and pics! (hsd16vdub)

quote:[HR][/HR]just a suggestion but the next mod i would do is a steering wheel. cus u have all yellow stiching and a red stiched wheel
[HR][/HR]​
good call on the details

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: weekend mods and pics! (hsd16vdub)

quote:[HR][/HR]just a suggestion but the next mod i would do is a steering wheel. cus u have all yellow stiching and a red stiched wheel
[HR][/HR]​
despertly looking for a yellow stitched steering wheel...if anyone has one lemme know!!!!

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: weekend mods and pics! (igneousGOlF)

quote:[HR][/HR]looks good man! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif polish that manifold http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
thanks dude... i want to polish it really bad... i guess i dont realy have a lot of money so im trying to think of whats most important

·
Registered
25,273 Posts
Re: weekend mods and pics! (usualjedi)

Here's some ideas, get some sand paper, take off the painted cover, sand till you can't lift your arms. Repeat for 5 days working your way up in grits. Bring to me, I will make it shiney like this:

Paint the rear wiper? Shave it!!!! At least Ghetto shave it and plug the hole for now.
And give me your seats and buy a set of racing seats. Ya I like that idea best.

[Modified by Ghetto-8v, 2:53 AM 4-11-2002]

·
Registered
4,290 Posts
Re: weekend mods and pics! (Ghetto-8v)

In about a year you are going to regret you painted all that isht. I did that same thing when I got my car and 4 months later I realized that painting everything wasn't as "cool" as I thought. Oh well.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Re: weekend mods and pics! (Loud-Gtivr6)

quote:[HR][/HR]
the yellow speaker grill is being replaced..any one have an extra?

[HR][/HR]​
I think I have extra speaker grilles. Email me privately to remind me to check...
Brian

1 - 17 of 17 Posts