VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I have the same exact weird problem on both of my cars ( mk3 gti 2.8 24v bdf swapped and mk3 gti 3.2 vr6 swapped from a touareg) . Both cars do not have the Sai , evap, pcv, rear o2. Both are running 02j trans. Problem is: when cold , car starts right up but quickly runs really rough and stalls ( does not always stalls but it runs so rough that I turn it off) , restart the car and it seems to idle fine. But if I touch the gas pedal and try to rev it a bit it revs rough and seems to have a big lag. If I give it a real good tap on the gas pedal it revs up practicaly normaly. Second part of the problem is : when cold, if I put it in gear, and try to go ....it jerks like a mofo, looks like ive never driven stick before if you want haha. But after a few miles, car goes really great , no jerkyness at all when leaving from a stop , and when engine is at running temp, throttle response seems good and it fire right on without running rough.....it is really wierd because both cars act the same. 2.8 car is using a stg2 unitronic file in the bdf ecu as long as the original bdf engine wiring. 3.2 car is running a remaped ( dont know the shop) touareg ecu along with the touareg wiring. The only code I am getting is vss implausible signal. And I know that the clutch switch is not wired to the ecu. Please help me! Thanks!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts