VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving by the local Mitsu dealer..spotted a used silver A6 2.7T so i stopped to take a look. Weird thing about it was it had grey..cloth seats (not the VW type fur cloth though, with some grainy looking pattern. Worse, there was a silver, circular badge (bout 1 inch think) stuck to the center of the trunk.. on the HORIZONTAL SURFACE....it said "Audi Navigation System" on it.
Could this be an import?

·
Super Moderator
11,661 Posts
Re: Weird used A6 2.7T (passat4me)

Could be seat covers. If the original seats were really beat the PO could have got some cheapie seat covers from Walmart.

·
Registered
980 Posts

No clue about the seats, but I believe all Audi's that are equipped with the SatNav system get that tacky disc on the boot..
quote:[HR][/HR]I was driving by the local Mitsu dealer..spotted a used silver A6 2.7T so i stopped to take a look. Weird thing about it was it had grey..cloth seats (not the VW type fur cloth though, with some grainy looking pattern. Worse, there was a silver, circular badge (bout 1 inch think) stuck to the center of the trunk.. on the HORIZONTAL SURFACE....it said "Audi Navigation System" on it.
Could this be an import?[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
34,664 Posts

I don't think 2.7T is available with cloth seats, its only available for 2.8 and 3.0.

·
Registered
9,035 Posts

My Boss' 2.7t A6 has REALLY tacky switch just over the glovebox area that says "Turbo Boost."
I have never seen this before but it is really out of place.
Supposedly, my boss says it is for when you don't want to drive with the turbos running. I think that's just plain stupid... but you never know.
I know S4s don't have this... so what do you guys think, is it a farce set-up by whatever dealership he bought it from?

·
Registered
34,664 Posts
Re: Weird used A6 2.7T (Volkscience)

LOL!!! The 2.7T spools up so quickly and easily just by a step on the throttle, how can they turbo not running??

1 - 6 of 6 Posts