VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got em on... this is them cranked about 1 thread away from the bottom. They havent settled yet either.
Amd I still gotta slam that rear

·
Registered
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Well I got dem coils on... this is only temporary but a foreshado ... (euro GTX)

it doesnt stop scraping... it literally is scraping all the time... I gotta raise this beast

·
Registered
10,311 Posts
Re: Well I got dem coils on... this is only temporary but a foreshado ... (danny_16v)

once you lower the rear it wont be that low

·
Registered
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (WickedMystic)

I lowered the back a little but I wana lower it more... right now the front is almost perfect. Just gotta mess with it a bit until I decide to align it
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

oh the coilovers are Weitec MK3 VR6 coilovers non adjustables

·
Registered
4,229 Posts
Re: (WickedMystic)

Quote, originally posted by WickedMystic »
The chrome grille on the mk3 needs to die a horrible death, but yours is looking SWEET with it that low, man.

I don't think it's chrome, it is the glare from low light of the pic.

·
Registered
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (jamaicula)

the grill on the mk3 is chrome... I think it looks good he just needs to get some e-codes and do somethin with the turn signals/fogs... its a tight 8v though weitec GT with 60/40 and Neuspeed 268 TT chip TT exhaust P-Flow... it runs nice.

·
Banned
12,490 Posts
Re: (danny_16v)

chrome mirror caps and some blingin wheels and that mk3 might look ok with that grill.... looks good danny. i need to slam my car lower but.....fender work first

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
Re: Well I got dem coils on... this is only temporary but a foreshado ... (euro GTX)

Quote, originally posted by euro GTX »
sweet merciful crap man!!!!

didnt homer say that in the show where lisa got some friends and they put sea shells all over the car.
sorry to get off topic i like the car it looks good and the hood pins on the front bumper is just funny good idea though. i think the hood pins look better on the bumper then they do on the hood

·
Registered
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (Mr.Bungle)

Quote, originally posted by Mr.Bungle »
chrome mirror caps and some blingin wheels and that mk3 might look ok with that grill.... looks good danny. i need to slam my car lower but.....fender work first

yeah it could use a little more class with the mirrors but he's got nice wheels... he's got ASA EM9's and they look nice. It just needs some small details to get it flowing well

1 - 20 of 24 Posts