VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday someone decided it was cool to crash into my PARKED car but at least today they came up to me to tell me it was them.
First, pics. The red circle is a cut that was punchured but isn't that noticable.

Second, assuming the insurance pays good I might consider a body kit. Price IS important so please give me the best bang for buck kits out there with links if possible and pictures would be even better. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Thanks.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Well, I got hit yesterday. Need opinions on body kit! (VacantSkies88)

Quote, originally posted by VacantSkies88 »
If you have the extra cash to spend, I always loved the look of an R32 front bumper with 337/20th side skirts. I think you already know what both of those look like.

I was think also about an R32 kit. It looks great and seems to have a decent price. Let's see what happens.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (JediMindTricks)

Quote, originally posted by JediMindTricks »
this accident is screaming to be bosered!

hehehehehe... na... I never really was a big fan of those hoods... they look OKAY but not my cup of tea.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Re: Well, I got hit yesterday. Need opinions on body kit! (GT-ER)

yeah man...r32 kit would be nice. not much more than OEM. and...well...you OBVIOUSLY need a new hood and bumper. just...hope they dont write it up for junkyard parts. then your options will be lessened. good luck! itll be good as new in no time. if not better.

·
Registered
8,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Well, I got hit yesterday. Need opinions on body kit! (RupertX)

Quote, originally posted by RupertX »
yeah man...r32 kit would be nice. not much more than OEM. and...well...you OBVIOUSLY need a new hood and bumper. just...hope they dont write it up for junkyard parts. then your options will be lessened. good luck! itll be good as new in no time. if not better.

They don't do that here in Puerto Rico since we don't have that many junkers with "modern" car parts. Also, my car is only 3 months old so I don't think I'd have a problem with the insurance.
Who says that hood can be fixed?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.