VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well tomorrow is the last day i will ever drive my beloved VW gti 1.8t.. today i went to the dodge dealer and i am now the proud owner of a red 2004 Dodge Srt-4.. i know some of u are going to think i am a trador.. but i fell in love with that car and i just had to have it.. i will have had my vw for almost exactly a year and i have alot of fond memories with it and i have invested alot of time and money into it and i am going to miss it.. well good luck to everyone with their cars and goodbye all

Modified by NoSuchLuck at 7:46 PM 11-15-2004

· Registered
983 Posts
Re: well i guess this is my goodbye to Volkswagen (NoSuchLuck)

ive been inside a srt-4. although the neon's helluva lot faster, i just dont understand how one can downgrade to the not-so-pleasant interior of the neon after being spoiled rotten by the vw goodness.
now, if you're lookin JUST for speed, then i guess you made the right choice. But i like the creature comforts of my VR6...

· Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i acutlly like the interior of the srt.. i had some bad luck with some little interior parts that constantly broke in my vw and it was annoying.. i dont think it is a downgrade at all but that is just my opinion...also i would never bash on vw's... i loved my car.. and i am going to have a hard time giving it up tomorrow

· Banned
1,294 Posts
Re: (NoSuchLuck)

well since u are from NJ ill be lookin for you.. lol.. just playing.. my friend has one.. its nice i guess.. dont like the shifter and the inside.. it feels like your driving a mack truck with the shifter 10 feet in the air

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.