VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i looked at it today, and more than likely im going to purchase it...
its black its either a 87 or 88, it was made in 3/87, has 128k miles on it...here are a couple of cool things
it has a 160mph speedo (isnt that rare)
its a karminn edition...what does that mean...
there is no rust or visible dents, just some scratches on it...oh yeah and its a 16v as well... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
9,842 Posts
Re: well im pretty much getting that scirocco (crxgat0r)

Do the badges say Karmenn Edition? Probably means the previous owner put them on. All Sciroccos were built at the Karmenn factory. I know some one with 2 87 16v Sciroccos, one has the 160 speedo and the other the 140, both red Sciroccos

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: well im pretty much getting that scirocco (Aw614)

the only badges that say that are on the door pillar, otherwise it says 16v...

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: well im pretty much getting that scirocco (DriversFound.com)

sorry had no clue...i never seen it before on a scirocco...now whats good about a wolfsburg edition on the newer jettas/golfs i believe...

·
Registered
9,842 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]sorry had no clue...i never seen it before on a scirocco...now whats good about a wolfsburg edition on the newer jettas/golfs i believe...[HR][/HR]​
Wolfsberg edition models are trim upgrades that the normal models don't normally have. They aren't made ein Wolfsburg

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: well im pretty much getting that scirocco (VWJerk)

put it this way, i can sell the 16v teardrop alloys and make my money back...

·
Registered
331 Posts

SWEET.....or you could keep the the teardrops and give me the rest of the car??? You'd still come out ahead, right

Sounds like a good deal....G'Luck with it!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.