VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's part circumstance... It's part economics.
The car will be sorely (and surely) missed. Happy to have met some of you... wish I had met more of you. If you see someone in a truck giving you a thumbs up on the road. You'll know who.

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Well... time to part with my GTI and VWs (Salty D)

Well, I'll probably show up in an import. No WRX yet. Gonna see how the Mitsu EVO and Subie STi war pans out... if ever. I may just pick up a 1.8T A4 Quattro in the end. Next vehicle will definitely be a truck. When the time comes to get a rocket, I'll have the truck as daily driver. Impossible to work/mod the only car. If it all works out.. the truck will be pretty cool... you'll see.
And about showing up at 11/12... well, it's boring as hell. Even after the race has started. Who the hell want to see beater Hondas "burning" down the strip for... 4 hours? If I wanted that much excitement, I'd stay home and sleep.
Those suckers don't break down enough. Too damn reliable. If they broke down more often... it wouldn't be as boring. Then at least I'd have something to laugh about.

[Modified by Paul, 11:39 AM 4-8-2002]

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Well... time to part with my GTI and VWs (Slapshotnerd)

quote:[HR][/HR]
D - your ass is just too perky in the morning. And i'm pretty sure it will be even perkier this year, since you have slippy at your pad to give you a little morning wake up call
[HR][/HR]​

Ooooh... too much info. No mas. ¡Por favor!

·
Registered
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Well... time to part with my GTI and VWs (Salty D)

quote:[HR][/HR]That soo didn't sound good jacob.[HR][/HR]​
Yah.. I think he smeared your "good" name pretty bad there. If that's possible?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.