VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from Vegas, few bucks poorer
. Friend of mine got married, was a pretty good time. Anyhow, I stayed in the Imperial Palace which is kind of a dump but had a really nice car collection. Thought I'd post some pictures and a link to more if you wanna check em out. I'm not much of a photographer so I'm sorry for the poor cropping or quality on some of them.

Link to the gallery is right here, clicky clicky
Here's a disguised something? I saw this walkin down the street. Any ideas? Saw a disguised Jeep too, just the back end though.

·
Registered
9,114 Posts
Re: Went to Vegas, nice collection at Imperial Palace (Volkscience)

Yep, I visit that museum every time that I'm there and am always impressed. Kind of a hidden secret on the strip. Nice pics! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Banned
32,385 Posts
Re: Went to Vegas, nice collection at Imperial Palace (Valhalla)

Quote, originally posted by Valhalla »
where is this museum so when Im there next I can do it.

The car collection is on property at the top of the parking structure....head to the parking structure, and you'll see a seperate elevator for entrance to the collection....If at all confused, you can always ask any IP employee to direct you to the collection...
BTW- All of the cars on display are available for sale!

·
Registered
17,937 Posts
Re: (jackwrx)

I'm going to Vegas in December and staying at the Imperial Palace again. I "forgot" to check this out last time. I will not forget this time. Hopefully I win enough to buy one and take it home with me. Preferrably the Jaguar.

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (VikingVR6GTI)

Quote, originally posted by VikingVR6GTI »
I'm going to Vegas in December and staying at the Imperial Palace again. I "forgot" to check this out last time. I will not forget this time. Hopefully I win enough to buy one and take it home with me. Preferrably the Jaguar.

This Aston Martin was just abso-freekin-lutely, amazingly, stunningly beautiful... It was listed for like 3 Million or close to
but the color and everything was just total perfection. If there was one car there I could take home, it woulda been this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.