VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Very hard keeping up with those guys!!! While trying to do so I blew my passenger rear tire. At that point we had already been 30 mnutes in to the trip and I didnt want to slow them down so I left my car on the side of the highway for the day. A nice guy by the name of Mike came and rescued me so that I could enjoy the show!
The crew

Daves car!

The damage

Me getting off my lazy as to work.

And more damage!

Whatever, new rims are on the way!
-Chris

· Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Went to WW with the momentum crew....man it's hard keeping up (STEALTHDEMONDUB)

quote:[HR][/HR]why would you leave your car at the side of the road....you couldnt change into the spare ....takes 5 minutes.......
?[HR][/HR]​
Problem was we had people that wanted to enter their cars and we had already fallen behind because one of the guys had a leak in a rad hose. So it too a while to fix...No worries though, the car was safe and now she's at home.
farfrummugen - They are nothing special. They are being put on so I have a better chance at selling the car

· Registered
4,649 Posts
Re: Went to WW with the momentum crew....man it's hard keeping up (DubberFromCT)

damn you tire really blew out.

· Registered
22,821 Posts
Re: Went to WW with the momentum crew....man it's hard keeping up (GTI2lo)

quote:[HR][/HR]damn you tire really blew out.[HR][/HR]​
No he was lying to sound cool

Glad the dub was ok, sounds like a cool bunch of guys giving ya a lift and stuff http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
3,573 Posts
Re: Went to WW with the momentum crew....man it's hard keeping up (Golf_CL)

looks like your tire blew becasue there was no tread left....that thing
looks bald! Glad you and your car are ok. Next time don't push your
luck so far....dag! Getting to your spare must be tough with a huge
box with 2 big subs in the back.....that's why I just run a single sub in a
box.....but that system must pound eh? wish I went to WW.

· Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Went to WW with the momentum crew....man it's hard keeping up (Marcoose)

quote:[HR][/HR]
LOL....Hey man, I tried to look for your car on the way back to Canada from the show, but I couldn't see it.
[HR][/HR]​
Yeah, I couldn't see it on the way back either...I forgot what exit we left it at so we had to turn around and find it.LOL! Exit 47!

· Registered
4,370 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: Went to WW with the momentum crew....man it's hard keeping up (lowDubluvr)

quote:[HR][/HR]Chris, you certainly have the best luck with your car....i'm still having nightmares about that grille spoiler![HR][/HR]​
lol!!! SHHH!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.