VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you haven't seen the new G35 advertising campaign (which is being extended to the whole Infiniti line-up), it shows a lot of very funky concept cars from, presumably, the 50's and 60's. I vaguely recognize one or two of them, but I have no idea as to exactly who made what. Any ideas?
http://www.infiniti.com

·
Registered
4,975 Posts
None of them are real - they're all made just for the commercial. It must have been a very expensive commercial to produce, because much of what's in it is very well done. You'd swear they were real concept cars at first glance. They do use many visual cues from fifties American concept cars, but they're all fiction.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Re: What are the Future Cars in the G35 Ad? (bgluckman)

I thought they did an excellent job recreating the style also. Cool commercial, Infiniti definatly needed a commercial that advertised its entire brand.
Click here to go to a page where you can d/l a few other new commercials, really I think the Anthem one is the only cool one of the lot.

[Modified by The Apple, 7:03 PM 4-4-2002]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.