VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

1,194 Posts
Re: What are these oem vw rims called (gehr)

Quote, originally posted by gehr »
I believe those are called.........Ugly!

I concur http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I've never seen those actually.
Good luck on your find.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.