VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i havent seen my car in person yet...they havent recieved it from the port yet, however i see conflicting photos of candy white interiors, some are black, and some are grey....what is it?

black?

Modified by ZoomBy at 10:30 PM 7-7-2006

·
Registered
93 Posts
Re: what color is the interior!! (ZoomBy)

The interior is black, the headliner is black, the seats will be plaid seating surface...everything else is black. Basically a lot of black.
The VW site has a good 360 look of the interior which will give you an idea of what it looks like...the color of the car doesnt matter since the inside only comes in one color...BLACK. (unless something major has changed since everyone I saw at the dealer was the same interior basically as our GLI)

·
Registered
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok that makes a lil more sense..there was a red gti at my dealer, and the interior did not look like that in the picture...i kinda wish it did though...oh well
thanks guys!!!!!

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Re: what color is the interior!! (Son Of Man)

Quote, originally posted by Son Of Man »
Black Headliner!? I thought they were grey. Please tell me they're black!

Anthracite. Just like the rest of the interior. It's a very, very dark grey. At night, it looks black. In direct sunlight, though, you can tell it is a dark grey.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Re: what color is the interior!! (BRM10984)

My carpets look black along with the headliner, the seats look more grey as does the dash dark grey anthracite.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
Re: what color is the interior!! (sirAQUAMAN64)

dark grey, there are various shades of dark grey throughout the car, but when it all boils down, it is dark grey.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Re: what color is the interior!! (landon)

Here is a pic of my interior. This is in direct sunlight so it looks a lot more on the grey side but in all actuality its damn near black.

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Re: what color is the interior!! (gatorfast)

Quote, originally posted by gatorfast »
Here is a pic of my interior. This is in direct sunlight so it looks a lot more on the grey side but in all actuality its damn near black.

What'd you do to the passenger seat?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts