VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

What color is your Jetta?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how common / uncommon certain colors are. We have a 2021 S in Pyrite Silver. And GO!

·
Registered
60 Posts
2021 Pyrite Silver 6 speed manual
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Grille

·
Registered
382 Posts
Tire Car Wheel Automotive parking light Land vehicle

2019 R-line habanero orange metallic and 2020 GLI Autobahn Black Package Deep Black pearl

·
Registered
2001.5 Passat, 2004 Jetta TDI, 2010 Sportwagen TDI, 2014 Passat Wolfsburg, 2019 Jetta R-Line
101 Posts
2021 Pyrite Silver 6 speed manual View attachment 113019
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
That is a classy, rich color for the Mk7. I find it to be the most striking option on an R-Line with Trenton wheels. All the gray/black/silver tones complement the cars body lines so well.
Having worked in auto collision/restoration and refinishing for years I shyed away from the silvers because paint color and metallics are difficult to match in a repair. Many new/newer vehicles have horrendous ‘silver’ paint jobs from the factory with poor metallic application. VW has a great over paint process with beautiful finishes.

·
Registered
60 Posts
👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
That is a classy, rich color for the Mk7. I find it to be the most striking option on an R-Line with Trenton wheels. All the gray/black/silver tones complement the cars body lines so well.
Having worked in auto collision/restoration and refinishing for years I shyed away from the silvers because paint color and metallics are difficult to match in a repair. Many new/newer vehicles have horrendous ‘silver’ paint jobs from the factory with poor metallic application. VW has a great over paint process with beautiful finishes.
Yes, it is a rich looking color. It just stood out when I was building the car. It just so happened that there was one 6 miles from my home and a manual which was on my get list.

Reactions: dejettatdi
1 - 20 of 31 Posts