VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
24,861 - 24,880 of 27,291 Posts
It's a 2016. I'm the third owner. First guy commissioned it (you don't "order" a Rolls-Royce; you "commission" it :cool:) and kept it three years. Second guy had it 18 months and then I got it. Both traded for new cars.

The Ghost is less about being driven and more about driving. I lucked out in that my car has the Dynamic package which includes visible exhausts, slightly stiffer suspension, thicker steering wheel, 21" staggered wheels/tires. It's also got a boatload of other options. AND, it was the only car I saw that didn't look like it had originally been used by a limo service. When I first started looking, I must have seen at least half a dozen cars that were black exterior/white interior/minimal options.

Besides, the EWB (extended wheelbase) Ghost would have been too tight in my garage. A Phantom would be as bad or worse, and the dimensions of that car just don't work for me. I think the proportions of the standard wheelbase Ghost are just right.

There's a thread here that I started after a few people had questions about the car. If you're interested, there's more detail and photos there:
https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthr...my-other-4-door-car&p=114714097#post114714097
Legit for sure. Still a weird kinda flex on here. [emoji3060] Congrats.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

What's faster, the Golf R or the Rolls Royce Ghost?
From what I can find quickly, the Ghost does zero to 60 MPH in 4.5 seconds; the Ghost takes 4.9.

I'm hoping it's a language barrier. If not, wtf.
What are you asking about? My comment about the Ghost being more about driving instead of being driven (chauffeured)?

Got some euro tails( non facelift) with shopdap harness. Went fairly easy. Running the wires was the biggest pain lol. Coding was good.

Also installed awe switchpath remote. With my UM tune, they no longer use the factory control and keeps the exhaust flapper open all the time. Im running the apr exhaust. Its a nice luxury to close the valve when the wife’s in the car.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Winter wheels and OEM mudflaps on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24,861 - 24,880 of 27,291 Posts