VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Today I called the dealership for an update on my new GTI SE with 43 miles that they've had for a week trying to figure out what is wrong with it. The sunroof doesn't work, the ACC and speed limit sign gives crazy warnings and shuts off, Sirius doesn't work at all, and the VW net thing doesn't work either.

They elevated to VW corporate with multiple trouble tickets and will update me in a week. Until then, I have a brand new Tiguan as a loaner. Not as fun.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Update: I had to return the Motorola MA1. It works perfectly for a couples days then i have to do a full reset to get it working again. Maybe it's my phone (Pixel 6) or the GTI or the combination of them all. When it stops working, my phone says it is having issues connecting to the GTI's Bluetooth and to reset the device (stereo). A quick fix that i found was to delete my phone from the GTI and re-pair for it work... everytime I get in it. The other fix is to reset the dongle which gets me a couples day. Not worth the hassle for the price.
I have the MA1 in my 2022 Nissan Frontier, it has always worked perfectly for me without issue. Must be a VW issue.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Had the ECS cat back exhaust installed with black 4" tips. I watched a few videos to get an idea of how it would sound beforehand, but it is much louder than I anticipated. It sounds really good on acceleration, but it is pretty loud for normal driving. Not sure if I will stick with it.
Automotive tail & brake light Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Tire

·
Registered
49 Posts
Had the ECS cat back exhaust installed with black 4" tips. I watched a few videos to get an idea of how it would sound beforehand, but it is much louder than I anticipated. It sounds really good on acceleration, but it is pretty loud for normal driving. Not sure if I will stick with it. View attachment 221710
I absolutely loved this exhaust with acceleration, but unfortunately it was a little too aggressive for my wife. It's for sale in the classified section. I'm in Augusta GA and willing to deliver within 100 miles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts