VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
4121 - 4140 of 4270 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Tiguan R-Line
7 Posts
Window deflectors aren’t terrible.

After I get my springs, if they ever arrive, I’m thinking of tossing on some extra RallyArmour flaps on for fun. Might look good, will post when done.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
49 Posts
I created a thread about this, but for those with a '22 do you get a message when turning your lights to off saying to turn your lights back on? Want to check before I go to the dealership this weekend to have them look into this. Also when you have your lights switched to 'Auto', do your headlights turn off during the day?

·
Registered
2021 SEL Premium RLine
231 Posts
I'm "pretty " sure that my 2021, in the auto position, only runs the "DRL's" if its light enough outside.
Since I'm driving I can't really see them, but I do see their reflections in others bumpers, lol.

I've never gotten any messages about the lights though. But I do keep them in Auto all the time (occasionally pulling the knob out to turn on the fogs)....

Sounds to me like you may have a failed light sensor...

Bob.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I created a thread about this, but for those with a '22 do you get a message when turning your lights to off saying to turn your lights back on? Want to check before I go to the dealership this weekend to have them look into this. Also when you have your lights switched to 'Auto', do your headlights turn off during the day?

Auto only turns the lights on at night. I leave it in auto mode. Idk about the message to turn them back on. lol I just leave all my vehicles in auto because they turn on when the sensors know its 'dark' outside.

·
Registered
2022 Tiguan SEL R-Line
42 Posts
Auto only turns the lights on at night. I leave it in auto mode. Idk about the message to turn them back on. lol I just leave all my vehicles in auto because they turn on when the sensors know its 'dark' outside.
Along with the auto high beam, and other nuanced triggers, like dusk dawn, bad weather ect. Auto is the way for sure with the fancier lights these days.

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll get back to you believe my 22 does the same thing

·
Registered
274 Posts
Took the Tiguan in for an alignment and added the OEM Black Bumperdillo.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
In your picture, it looks super glossy... did you add anything to it to make it that way, or perhaps just the way the picture turned out?
I'm asking because I am looking for a "rugged" black bumper protector for my Tiguan but not sure if I like the glossy look of that one vs. finding another one, perhaps 3rd party, though it doesn't seem to be many in the market available.

Thanks...
DoC

4121 - 4140 of 4270 Posts