VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
4661 - 4680 of 4746 Posts

·
Registered
22,409 Posts
I had to put stock springs back now its like 4x4

my springs are for grabs in case someone wants.

View attachment 180642
Mehhhhh....

Nothing but positives on the Golf R springs if you want an alternative IMO. My wife says she can't tell the difference in ride quality (I could...nothing drastic) BUT very much stock like ride.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
‘21 VW Tiguan SE-R Black Edition (pure white)
110 Posts
Not "exchanged", but sent another.....FREE.
Being painted atm....

Bob.
i thought it came painted white, I haven’t even opened it yet, i am still figuring out the radio situation and the bulb for the aliexpress headlights. By the way the needle sweep IS working, but only from a cold start 🤷🏽‍♂️

·
Registered
2021 SEL Premium RLine
710 Posts
It is painted...PURE WHITE.
My vehicle is Atlantic Blue Metallic :)

What model year and trim is yours?
What do you mean by Cold Start?

Bob.

·
Registered
‘21 VW Tiguan SE-R Black Edition (pure white)
110 Posts
It is painted...PURE WHITE.
My vehicle is Atlantic Blue Metallic :)

What model year and trim is yours?
What do you mean by Cold Start?

Bob.
Ok good, i have a “pure white” (LOL) ‘21 SE black edition, so no to the bunch of cool extras the SEL and Premium can get you. I am still EXTREMELY happy with my purchase, changed a bunch of stuff I didn’t like (sound system, headlights, ect.) Just working out little kinks to make it “perfect” in my eyes. COLD start, like first time i turn on the car for the day or a few hours?

·
Registered
2021 SEL Premium RLine
710 Posts
:(

If the seller is true to form, he will send you another (if he still has some).
Sad, as he informed me that he reviewed the packing procedure with his shippers and they all agreed that the packaging was more than adequate. (I agreed).
UPS must really abuse those long boxes to continually break the spoilers.

FWIW, I had the company who is painting mine repair the cracked one, and I'm hoping to re-sell the "unbroken" one to recoup some of the cost of the re-paint.

Bob.

·
Registered
26 Posts
After three months of waiting, the Maxton front lip I ordered for my 2022 showed up while I was out of town. Unfortunately, I'm in my busy season and headed right back out of town. Hope to get it installed in the next couple of weeks. Will snap pics of course.

4661 - 4680 of 4746 Posts