VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
4681 - 4700 of 4746 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts

·
Registered
‘21 VW Tiguan SE-R Black Edition (pure white)
110 Posts
Where did you get the triangle from, and about how much was it?

I’ve been looking for an OEM one with no luck (here in Canada anyway). Looks like you found an aftermarket Trico one that fits?

Cheers…
DoC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i got it off ebay, someone here posted the link of one they were looking for, it came from europe i paid for it with GBP 😃 it's actually the VW part number for an Arteon. When i get back I’ll take a picture of the part number and PM you.

·
Registered
35 Posts
i got it off ebay, someone here posted the link of one they were looking for, it came from europe i paid for it with GBP 😃 it's actually the VW part number for an Arteon. When i get back I’ll take a picture of the part number and PM you.
awesome, tuning in for that part number. id assume it is this :

Also hook me up with that license plate frame link

·
Registered
345 Posts
i got it off ebay, someone here posted the link of one they were looking for, it came from europe i paid for it with GBP it's actually the VW part number for an Arteon. When i get back I’ll take a picture of the part number and PM you.
Thanks.

Any chance you can post here the outside dimensions of the case, as accurately as you can?

I found a few 3rd party ones but not sure if they will fit and I don’t really want to purchase and just return if it doesn’t fit. The OEM ones that I’ve found are like $60-70 after shipping- not worth it if I can help it.

Cheers…
DoC

·
Registered
110 Posts
Fluid Font Red Material property Rectangle

Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Hood Grille Automotive design

Rectangle Wood Textile Grille Grey

Product Font Rectangle Material property Red

Rectangle Font Tints and shades Magenta Paint

Thanks.

Any chance you can post here the outside dimensions of the case, as accurately as you can?

I found a few 3rd party ones but not sure if they will fit and I don’t really want to purchase and just return if it doesn’t fit. The OEM ones that I’ve found are like $60-70 after shipping- not worth it if I can help it.

Cheers…
DoC

Here you go buddy

·
Premium Member
22 | VW | Tiguan SEL R-Line | Oryx White
307 Posts
P with a steering wheel button. assisted parking ? i dont have that button, i wonder if that is retrofittable ?

i also wonder what the blank space above the stop start button is. Hate having blank button, especially when i got the SEL - P rline
Automatic parking mode. The blank space is traction control in some models.

·
Registered
14 Posts
P with a steering wheel button. assisted parking ? i dont have that button, i wonder if that is retrofittable ?

i also wonder what the blank space above the stop start button is. Hate having blank button, especially when i got the SEL - P rline
Some of the reasons for the blank button spaces is because you control it on the screen. Like traction control is done under the car settings.

·
Registered
110 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
No it doesn’t I can put it at full volume and hear no words. Another reason for the redesign is to make room for another amp and replace all door speakers. Probably go with morels or similar. I wanted to deaden the doors anyway as of now just from the 3rd row seats back is done.

·
Registered
110 Posts
No it doesn’t I can put it at full volume and hear no words. Another reason for the redesign is to make room for another amp and replace all door speakers. Probably go with morels or similar. I wanted to deaden the doors anyway as of now just from the 3rd row seats back is done.
The infinity kappa components i installed sound amazing im running them at 2ohms from the 4 channel kicker amp

4681 - 4700 of 4746 Posts