VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
4701 - 4720 of 4746 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Tiguan SE 2022 Passat SE
394 Posts
No it doesn’t I can put it at full volume and hear no words. Another reason for the redesign is to make room for another amp and replace all door speakers. Probably go with morels or similar. I wanted to deaden the doors anyway as of now just from the 3rd row seats back is done.
As an "old guy" who listened to a lot of loud music, be careful with that volume or you will hear crickets in your ears 24 x7 as you age. :(

As a side comment, I am guessing you guys are not listening to jazz music. :eek: :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
The infinity kappa components i installed sound amazing im running them at 2ohms from the 4 channel kicker amp
Are you running them with the same amp as your sub? If not did you just run patch cords from sub amp pass through to components amp or did you tap in somewhere else?
Needs more meat to fill in the gap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you install coil overs? I’m going to put 22’s on mine but the end up making the same diameter

·
Registered
2019 Tiguan SEL Premium RLine. Apr+ Tune and too many mods to list.
896 Posts
Are you running them with the same amp as your sub? If not did you just run patch cords from sub amp pass through to components amp or did you tap in somewhere else?

Did you install coil overs? I’m going to put 22’s on mine but the end up making the same diameter
I don’t think so. Just go from a 30 series to a 40 series tire should do the trick.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I don’t think so. Just go from a 30 series to a 40 series tire should do the trick.

[/QUOTE

sorry I didn’t see you had 30series P255/40R20 will put you back at stock and make speedo accurate

·
Registered
‘21 VW Tiguan SE-R Black Edition (pure white)
110 Posts
No, tapped in to HU with the LC7i for the RCAs for the 4 and the 2 and power is split under my seat with a 10 farad capacitor for both amps.

It looks GREAT!
(however it is not the Nuespeed intake I received....)

Bob.
Yeah your setup is pretty sweet too buddy 👍🏽

·
Registered
2013 Beetle Turbo DSG | 2022 Tiguan SE 4Motion
181 Posts
+1 for IE! I went that route on the Beetle

Today, I dropped off the Tiguan to be shipped back to the US. Now I get to catch it in St. Louis come July.

Car Tire Vehicle Grille Wheel

·
Registered
‘21 VW Tiguan SE-R Black Edition (pure white)
110 Posts
Damn that looks awesome - how do you like it? Would love to hear some wooshes :D
Sounds pretty cool actually, im missing one more thing to install to hear the turbo a little better, once Im done Ill upload something for you guys 👍🏽

Do you give your kids rides back there (for the vibration)? LOL
🤣🤣🤣🤣

·
Registered
2021 SEL Premium RLine
710 Posts
After a month of patient waiting, I finally got my spoiler extension installed :)
For those of you that remember, both ends came cracked.
The ebay seller sent me a replacement for free (and told me to keep the cracked one).
I took both to a highly recommended body shop (North Dixie Body Shop in Vandalia) and hooked up a deal with the owner (who just so happened to have a 22 SEL R-Line in Orxy White.
I traded the 2nd (FREE) spoiler for mending, painting and installing the cracked one.
Without further ado....

bbb7c8d0-7327-4f12-8a59-1c426408d15f.jpg

65905dd2-432b-45a5-9134-f61686cff46d.jpg

e75ccdef-e5c1-49de-8440-f25a5205faca.jpg

Bob.

4701 - 4720 of 4746 Posts