VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
4701 - 4707 of 4707 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Tiguan SE 2022 Passat SE
393 Posts
No it doesn’t I can put it at full volume and hear no words. Another reason for the redesign is to make room for another amp and replace all door speakers. Probably go with morels or similar. I wanted to deaden the doors anyway as of now just from the 3rd row seats back is done.
As an "old guy" who listened to a lot of loud music, be careful with that volume or you will hear crickets in your ears 24 x7 as you age. :(

As a side comment, I am guessing you guys are not listening to jazz music. :eek: :)

·
Registered
9 Posts
The infinity kappa components i installed sound amazing im running them at 2ohms from the 4 channel kicker amp
Are you running them with the same amp as your sub? If not did you just run patch cords from sub amp pass through to components amp or did you tap in somewhere else?
Needs more meat to fill in the gap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you install coil overs? I’m going to put 22’s on mine but the end up making the same diameter

·
Registered
2019 Tiguan SEL Premium RLine. Apr+ Tune and too many mods to list.
891 Posts
Are you running them with the same amp as your sub? If not did you just run patch cords from sub amp pass through to components amp or did you tap in somewhere else?

Did you install coil overs? I’m going to put 22’s on mine but the end up making the same diameter
I don’t think so. Just go from a 30 series to a 40 series tire should do the trick.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I don’t think so. Just go from a 30 series to a 40 series tire should do the trick.

[/QUOTE

sorry I didn’t see you had 30series P255/40R20 will put you back at stock and make speedo accurate

4701 - 4707 of 4707 Posts