VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Rejoining the VWVortex Community - Please review the following thread: Here

46221 - 46240 of 46445 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Picked up a AWE Touring cat back off here from a member. Got it installed today and love it. Had to offset the tips a little to be perfect in my eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks awesome and certain it sounds better too!

Out of curiosity what wheels are you running there? They look sharp!

·
Registered
9,008 Posts
Looks awesome and certain it sounds better too!

Out of curiosity what wheels are you running there? They look sharp!

Those are the gli wheels from the pre facelift model

·
Registered
25 Posts
Thanks for that...did not realize they were stock. Actually VW’s stock fare isn’t half bad sometimes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Some fantastic Mods here. Good looking cars guys.

Yesterday I just finished wiring my traction control button through the firewall to the ABS module and codded it in and it's working as expected.
Why these cars did not come std with a traction control button is beyond me...

·
Registered
350 Posts
I’m actually debadged in the rear. I’ve done that with all my past vdubs including my wife’s current Touareg. I used Vivid vinyl wrap in Ferrari red. I’m going to try wrapping chrome sections in front grill next. If I don’t like how they look in red I’ll try gloss black.

·
Registered
663 Posts
After talking with a co worker about how common it is for the mk6 have water pump failures. Had a massive coolant leak on the way home. Topped it off and it was completely empty by the time I was home. Currently have it at my local tuning shop, replacing it with an upgraded all aluminum housing pump.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
270 Posts
I just purchased another one for my youngest daughter who just graduated (bank of daddy). We’ve been looking for a good used car for her for a while. Could not find anything decent in our price range (VW or otherwise) till this one landed in my lap. It’s a 2011 Jetta Trendline+ Automatic with heated seats, fog lights, block heater and 2 good sets of tires (winter and summer), with only 126,000 kms.
And she wrote it off...

·
Registered
78 Posts
New shoes! Andros R9 from Tire Rack 18x8 45mm Offset. 56mm center cap stickers over the generic Andros and some gray bolt caps all from Amazon.

2016 GLI SEL 6MT
Neuspeed Power Module 64.10.15

46221 - 46240 of 46445 Posts