VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
3061 - 3080 of 3131 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Installed an ECS Big Bore Inlet Pipe and APR Open Intake. Was pretty straight forward although i would warn anyone installing the Big Bore Inlet, that the stock intake pipe would absolutely not fit over the new inlet. I had to use a heat gun and warm up the end of the stock plastic pipe to where it would expand/give just enough to slip over the new inlet. My car is a 2022, so i'm not sure if the stock intake pipe is a slightly smaller diameter than previous years but it was definitely not going to go over the new ECS Inlet.
Bumper Plumbing fixture Automotive exterior Auto part Carbon

Motor vehicle Hood Vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
Registered
170 Posts
Installed an ECS Big Bore Inlet Pipe and APR Open Intake. Was pretty straight forward although i would warn anyone installing the Big Bore Inlet, that the stock intake pipe would absolutely not fit over the new inlet. I had to use a heat gun and warm up the end of the stock plastic pipe to wear it would expand/give just enough to slip over the new inlet. My car is a 2022, so i'm not sure if the stock intake pipe is a slightly smaller diameter than previous years but it was definitely not going to go over the new ECS Inlet.
View attachment 183677
View attachment 183678
What's the baby filter?

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Got the new plate on.
Vehicle registration plate Grille Car Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
22 GLI // 18 Audi S4
12,578 Posts
Bought this exact memory plug for start-stop. Install was a breeze. Did it in 2 minutes. Working perfectly as of now. The start-stop stays in OFF position when I turn the car back on. Highly recommend this.
View attachment 178433
Silly question but did you buy the MK7 option or the MQB?

3061 - 3080 of 3131 Posts