VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 384 Posts

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
I hit a massive bump on an off ramp of the interstate that seperated the tread from the sidewall of my tire ruined the powder coating on one of my Karts so that got drop off for refinishing! But i did install a BSH dogbone mount and insert and love it so far probably alot more once i get my spare tire off the car.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Started my K04 swap today got everything apart and have the valves soaking overnight to get 136K miles worth of carbon off them, will finish it up tomorrow. Thankful for a best friend thats a VW tech and doing this at the dealership with a lift and all the tools to make this easy!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
This is the kind of work they make! :thumbup::thumbup::beer:

:thumbup::thumbup::beer: for them!
Man bet that set you back a pretty penny! Good work though wish I had the time and money to get all that done! Picked mine up last night after having the K04 installed.......running the downpipe disconected from the catback is loud as s**t! Took it this morning had the downpipe welded to the catback and then drove it to Wolfsburg Automotive in Memphis and had the APR K04 flash done. Then I got back home just in time to duck and cover from the tornados!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Picking her up today from Perfection Plus they installed my custom 2 piece rotors 350mm fronts and 330mm rears with 6 piston cayenne calipers on the fronts and 4 piston cayenne calipers rear with hawk ceramic pads then I'm driving to SoWo!

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Dude, that's pretty awesome! Please upload some pics! :thumbup::thumbup::beer:

Is your parking break going to work with the new set of back BBK?

Congrats man!
It will once I get the Viper parking calipers in got the bracket installed in it for it just didnt mount the calipers yet but here are some crappy cell pics get some better ones at SoWo this weekend when she is clean.

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Just received my Brembo's BBK! Thanks to Evan and Arin at APR... You really Rock Guys! :thumbup::thumbup::beer:

I'm so Happy!... Just waiting for my rear brake lines from ECS Tuning to complete my new set up! Thanks as well to Jay at ECS Tuning! :beer::beer::thumbup:
Very nice you'll have to keep me updated on these!

1 - 20 of 384 Posts