VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 16763 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Jetta TDI Sedan, 2016 Jetta GLI, 2021 Arteon Premium R Line 4Motion
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I installed the Convenience Blinker Kit or "Komfort Blinker" that I picked up while I was in Germany over the past three weeks. I will get to try it out tomorrow on my way to work tomorrow, but in the drive way it works just fine.

Here is a pic borrowed from the front page from 1stvwparts write-up.

It is a nice option and is very trick. I installed my Euro headlight switch the day I got back from Germany as well. All I need to do now is install the rear fog light wiring and dis-able the daytime running lights.

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (blinkinbanana)

Retard, carry a bag of instant rice to fill the pot-hole in.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Re: (blinkinbanana)

Paid HUGE $$$$$ to the dealer to replace transmission and differential fluids at 44K miles.
Shopped for mortgage funding to pay for same. Rejected by mortgage lender for being an idiot to pay the dealer so much $$$$$.

·
Registered
3,480 Posts
Re: What did you do to your .:R today? (gtidreamin')

I spent way too much money on her.

·
Registered
708 Posts
Re: What did you do to your .:R today? (Spoolin1X)

Continued filling and sanding, then priming my new splitter. Its Porsche again but you'll have to wait for the photos to see which one

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
Re: What did you do to your .:R today? (rhussjr)

I blew a tire then cursed the VW "fix a flat" that all oozed OUT of the tire as I was putting it in. Then I cursed every tire dealer in my area seeing how no one carries tires in my size AND the ones that do knew I was in need and charged me to much!!
But then again, I just bought her a new set of tires on-line and now I will have a nice spare to keep around!

·
Registered
11,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: What did you do to your .:R today? (rhodesman)

Today, I managed to get a few things done to my R. I installed the Koni's and Euro R32 springs/ I also installed a set of the Euro headlights. I even did the flapper mod while I was working on the rear suspension.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Re: What did you do to your .:R today? (rhussjr)

Quote, originally posted by rhussjr »
Today, I managed to get a few things done to my R. I installed the Koni's and Euro R32 springs / I also installed a set of the Euro headlights. I even did the flapper mod while I was working on the rear suspension.

Pics of the car please!

·
Registered
8,902 Posts
Re: What did you do to your .:R today? (KrzeVR6)

absolutely nothing.
new ITG air filter is on the way though...

·
Registered
3,036 Posts
Re: What did you do to your .:R today? (Rumpo)

Quote, originally posted by Rumpo »
stared at it out the window and watched it get raped by plant semen. http://****************.com/smile/emlove.gif

LMAO!
effing pollen http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

1 - 20 of 16763 Posts