VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2017 GSW S 4mo
152 Posts
This isn't me, and I've posted this before, but here's an Alltrack hauling a few hundred pounds of hops from Yakima to Seattle:
Wheel Tire Car Jeans Land vehicle

From this Seattle Times article (contains more shots of the Alltrack):

·
Registered
2018 Sportwagen Comfortline DAP, LP 4Motion 6MT
981 Posts
I carry electro-mechanical pinball games in my 2019 wagon. Still get over 40 mpg. 32000 miles mostly long trips to get pinball games. Keeping it until the Buzz has been out for a few years so I can make a camper van. Probably 2026. Fearful of what one will cost then. Wagon was $19K total cost new August 2019.
Ever fit any 90s DMDs or modern sterns?

·
Registered
47 Posts
My strategy as well (y)
I hope the Buzz is as much fun to drive as my GSW is.
I think the Buzz will be a hoot. I may have to put Flower Power stickers on mine. I hope they have Baby Blue or Sunny Yellow as color choices. I'm 74, so can't wait too long to have a Buzz. In the meanwhile it is a damn shame VW doesn't sell the PHEV Passat Estate in NA.

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
"We may go for a Buzz too. "
Best get order in...

Lots more to come in 3-4 years.
ID Buzz Forum here:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Bump for answer.

Pic for attention..

https://flic.kr/p/2nH5vnR
Nope, they won't fit because they don't (normally) come apart. With EMs and early solid state the head unbolts from the cabinet. I have a RAV4 hybrid modified to a cargo van to haul a modern SS. Brought home my Cactus Canyon in the box in my RAV4. I used to have Dodge Caravans for game hauling and camping, but they use too much fuel. That's why I am looking forward to a Buzz.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts